PDA

View Full Version : Obama Creates World’s First Superstate With US-Canada Merger

plughead
February 25th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Somehow this fell under the radar in the press:

http://www.eutimes.net/2011/02/obama-creates-worlds-first-superstate-with-us-canada-merger/

So much for sovereignty - this agreement melds 2 nations and IMO will create the 'Big Brother' fear we all thought would never happen...

Nothing against my US brethren, but: this stinks, bad...

radiationroom
February 25th, 2011, 04:09 PM
This is a joke.....? :lol: :headpalm: :Roll eyes:

I really doubt the story is real. The Canadians are in far better shape than the Americans in many many many ways and I seriously doubt the leadership in Ottawa is that stupid and/or corrupt to sign an annexation treaty with Washington. Such a deal would kill the Canadians economically.

plughead
February 25th, 2011, 04:30 PM
No joke.

Has been bandied around the past few months/weeks, but signed just the other day.

Never underestimate the stupidity and shortsightedness of our leaders - just look back an election + ago in the US...

Knastratt
February 25th, 2011, 04:30 PM
Mexico, USA and Canada. The currency will be called Amero.

nobby
February 25th, 2011, 04:46 PM
:lol:

And the new language, an amalgam of French, Spanish and English, will be called Franglish.

Looks like the Onion has competition.

Either that or Rush Limbaugh does... sometimes it's hard to tell.

Goes211
February 25th, 2011, 05:28 PM
The Onion is a beacon of true information compared to Eutimes.net.

CloseToTheEdge
February 25th, 2011, 05:43 PM
Wow, Canada is SO fucked!

Whoohoo, free healthcare for Americans! USA! USA! USA!

sqkychair
February 25th, 2011, 05:47 PM
I like Canadians. This will be fun.

The only problem I see is that now we have to answer to the Queen of England.

Mo Facta
February 25th, 2011, 07:53 PM
But what about this?:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2011/02/04/declaration-president-obama-and-prime-minister-harper-canada-beyond-bord

It outlines a CLEAR step by step plan to broaden "economic growth", among other things, which is just newspeak for the eventual unification of the US and Canada (and eventually Mexico) into a North American Union under the pretenses of "trade".

Whether the article is a fake or not, a world government is their plan and it WILL happen. I honestly can't see how at this point in history people still think this is a ludicrous idea because it's been slowly percolating in the works for decades and decades. Maybe for hundreds of years. It' slow enough, in fact, that when it does happen everyone will wonder how they didn't notice, just like everything else they subconsciously force feed into our minds which has now become the unquestioned norm.

If Obama doesn't do it, one of his successors will and rest assured, what's happening in Egypt, Libya and the Middle East in general is all part of the plan to destabilize and subvert those nations into accepting the enslavement of western democracy and capitalism. It's my unwaivering opinion at this point that capitalism and the monetary system is slavery, period. We don't question it because we stupidly believe our leaders actually give a damn about us and that the system is set up for our benefit - which they don't and which it isn't.

The final challenge, if all goes well for them over the next couple of decades in the Middle East, is China. Once they have infiltrated China their plan will be close to completion and we will find ourselves world citizens that can't fart without paying a tariff.

I know you guys think I'm nutter but mark my words. This will happen.

Cheers :)

E. Shaun
February 25th, 2011, 08:03 PM
Oh good. Now I won't have to renew my Green Card in December.

The real question on everyone's mind is: what does this mean for hockey?

Smileyblue
February 25th, 2011, 08:21 PM
Wow Plughead. Your really gonna freak out when you read about the fact that the NY Stock Exchange has combined with the German Stock Exchange to become a superexchange and The London Exchange is talking about buying the Toronto Exchange. Columbia, Chille and Peru have already combined their Exchanges into one as well.

I'm serious, just look it up on Google. Happened end of Jan this year....

Global Conspiracy or just trying to survive a financial crisis and avoid the collapse of the banking system.

Starfucker
February 25th, 2011, 08:38 PM
I believe this is another appropriate time to point those who have some time and free will to the following series of documentaries (http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/).

plughead
February 25th, 2011, 08:50 PM
Yeah, it all happens slowly so as we don't really notice or care, but - the global economy is shifting, and as fewer and fewer can hold on while being forced thru the wringer, all the big corporations become autonomous and swing harder with bigger clubs. Clingers on fall from the tree, and only the big apes get the banana. Such is the ways of corporate capitalism, and fascist theocracies...

It is the beginning of the end, IMNTFLBHO...

ManRoom Studio
February 25th, 2011, 09:07 PM
Human beings; left to their own devices must certainly hurt themselves. In the near future, should anyone be concerned with ManRoom's whereabouts, I'll be the guy in the desert with the ManPurse and MiRror, trying to flag down the mother ship . . .

The ManRoom

Johnny
February 25th, 2011, 09:12 PM
If we add Canada, can Texas secede?

Knastratt
February 25th, 2011, 09:18 PM
I believe this is another appropriate time to point those who have some time and free will to the following series of documentaries (http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/).

Everybody owe to themselves to watch the Zeitgeist movies. I'm waiting for the third.

Everybody should also watch The Green Beautiful (La Belle Verte).

E. Shaun
February 25th, 2011, 09:44 PM
Yeah, it all happens slowly so as we don't really notice or care, but - the global economy is shifting, and as fewer and fewer can hold on while being forced thru the wringer, all the big corporations become autonomous and swing harder with bigger clubs. Clingers on fall from the tree, and only the big apes get the banana. Such is the ways of corporate capitalism, and fascist theocracies...

It is the beginning of the end, IMNTFLBHO...

OH MY GOD we're ALL going to DIE!!!

C'mon. Get a grip. This article is so amusing because it's both in the realm of something that could happen, as well as something that never will happen. Countries are dividing, not uniting. There will be 196 sovereign countries in this world next month, compared to approximately 55 a mere century or so ago. Economic unity isn't necessarily a bad thing, as many folks in Europe will attest.

Starfucker
February 25th, 2011, 09:45 PM
The third Zeitgeist movie, called Moving Forward is on the page in the link.

imagin
February 25th, 2011, 10:26 PM
Somehow this fell under the radar in the press:

http://www.eutimes.net/2011/02/obama-creates-worlds-first-superstate-with-us-canada-merger/

So much for sovereignty - this agreement melds 2 nations and IMO will create the 'Big Brother' fear we all thought would never happen...

Nothing against my US brethren, but: this stinks, bad...

NEVER underestimate human stupidity, we are fully capable of not seeing a double decker bus pass in front of our eyes even when it has run over our toes.

Iain

johnnywellas
February 25th, 2011, 10:42 PM
7MRykTpw1RQ

Do mind the men behind the curtain.

Maybe this is the plan. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones)

Knastratt
February 25th, 2011, 11:46 PM
The third Zeitgeist movie, called Moving Forward is on the page in the link.

Thx! DL'ing now.

plughead
February 26th, 2011, 12:00 AM
OH MY GOD we're ALL going to DIE!!!

C'mon. Get a grip. This article is so amusing because it's both in the realm of something that could happen, as well as something that never will happen. Countries are dividing, not uniting. There will be 196 sovereign countries in this world next month, compared to approximately 55 a mere century or so ago. Economic unity isn't necessarily a bad thing, as many folks in Europe will attest.

Talk to me in 10 yrs and see where the Canadian economy is then...

I'm not a doomsayer - just saying this 'event' happened to be omitted from every major news source on this continent.

It's a good thing to be suspicious of our (and our neighbour's) gov't...

E. Shaun
February 26th, 2011, 12:15 AM
Talk to me in 10 yrs and see where the Canadian economy is then...

I'm not a doomsayer - just saying this 'event' happened to be omitted from every major news source on this continent.

It's a good thing to be suspicious of our (and our neighbour's) gov't...

Dude. There is no event.

Trust me, I'm pretty much a libertarian and have no particular love of governments, but there's really no story here.

When NAFTA was first adopted there were many dire proclamations about the loss of Canadian sovereignty but I think both Canada and the U.S. have come through okay...

Aardvark
February 26th, 2011, 12:37 AM
Do we have a tinfoil hat smilie?

We need one for this thread.

Most Canadians would rather suck snot from a corpse than join our edge-of-bankruptcy cousins to the south.

However, our large and well funded banks are busy buying up American banks and financial institutions while Florida real estate has become very popular with Canadians who are snapping it up dirt cheap.

The real question is when will dumb-ass States like Texas start the break-up of the union so that we can cherry pick the border states to our advantage and realise our manifest density.:vuvu:

Hehehee

Cheers,
We'lltakeVermontandWashingtonstatefor500AlexVArk

ManRoom Studio
February 26th, 2011, 12:46 AM
Do we have a tinfoil hat smilie?

We need one for this thread.

Most Canadians would rather suck snot from a corpse than join our edge-of-bankruptcy cousins to the south.

However, our large and well funded banks are busy buying up American banks and financial institutions while Florida real estate has become very popular with Canadians who are snapping it up dirt cheap.

The real question is when will dumb-ass States like Texas start the break-up of the union so that we can cherry pick the border states to our advantage and realise our manifest density.:vuvu:

Hehehee
Cheers,

Apparently, in yet another ironic episode of life imitating B movies, we seem to be living out the plot of Canadian Bacon - only you guys are winning.

The ManRoom

Johnny
February 26th, 2011, 01:34 AM

Not soon enough.

Aardvark
February 26th, 2011, 02:02 AM
Not soon enough.

Indeed. My recent trips through Texas offered some interesting insight into this bizarro idea.

To each his own though.

:headpalm:

Cheers,
Dont'worrywedon'twantTexasVark

Oberlehrer
February 26th, 2011, 02:21 AM
So let's step back a little and examine a few more of the articles on eutimes.net, shall we?

http://www.eutimes.net/2011/02/cia-spy-captured-giving-nuclear-bomb-to-terrorists/

While all eyes in the West are currently trained on the ongoing revolution taking place in Egypt, Russia’s Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) is warning that the situation on the sub-continent has turned “grave” as it appears open warfare is about to break out between Pakistan and the United States.

http://www.eutimes.net/2011/02/us-earthquake-weapon-test-fails-again-destroys-new-zealand-city/

A grim report prepared for Prime Minister Putin by Russian Space Forces Command (VKS) states that the catastrophic 6.3 magnitude earthquake that destroyed New Zealand’s second largest city of Christchurch on 22 February was another “failed test” of a United States “earthquake weapon” similar to the one that destroyed the Caribbean island nation of Haiti last January (2010) killing over 500,000 people.

In a shocking coup d’état said to rival Nazi Germany’s 1938 Anschluss (German for “link-up”) of the Austrian Republic, the United States this past week effectively took control of Canada creating what is being called by Russian diplomatic officials as the world’s

http://www.eutimes.net/2011/02/obama-doctrine-sends-shockwave-across-world/

Russian diplomats are reporting in the Kremlin today that the “shockwave” of the new doctrine enunciated by President Obama for the United States has reverberated throughout the corridors of power in both the West and East and now threatens the Old Order established in the aftermath of World War II, but to what ends can still not be determined.

http://www.eutimes.net/2011/02/world-powers-stunned-after-message-from-god-broadcast/

A mysterious Russian Space Forces (VKS) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that on 28 January our world was “officially” contacted by an extraterrestrial/ inter-dimensional intelligence source whose communication “beacons” descended upon the world’s holiest city of Jerusalem and the American State of Utah, home to The Church of Latter Days Saints (Mormons) delivering a rapid energy pulse of information that, roughly, translates to “Be of no fear as [we-it-I] return”.

...and so on.

Do you see a pattern? And if you do (which I hope) why on earth do you see any reason to trust this, or at least trust it any more than other sources?

ParamB
February 26th, 2011, 03:29 AM
[QUOTE=Aardvark;304861]Indeed. My recent trips through Texas offered some interesting insight into this bizarro idea.

To each his own though.

Hmmm......ditch the Texas Board of Education....Learn to love hockey.....

what'd you say the blue lines are for?......

dwoz
February 26th, 2011, 03:52 AM
....Learn to love hockey.....

what'd you say the blue lines are for?......

If the puck is between the two blue lines, you're not pregnant.

Tim Halligan
February 26th, 2011, 03:57 AM
If the puck is between the two blue lines, you're not pregnant.

But you may be fucked.

Cheers,
Tim

ivmike
February 26th, 2011, 04:14 AM

Actually, we were hoping for that. We've already got one (and it has more oil....we call it, "Alberta").
:vuvu:

nobby
February 26th, 2011, 07:00 AM

If Texas is doing well, proceed to secede.

Remember, nothing secedes like success.

Or was that, "nothing sucks seeds?"

Whatev.

Just don't run out of oil, because you won't get far exporting tumbleweed and SXSW isn't going to carry the whole state.

eagan
February 26th, 2011, 08:56 AM
Well, it must be a very serious news journal with article illustrations like this, right?

http://moniquemonicat.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/obama-worship-obama-with-military-control.jpg

Just a few days ago there was a story on NPR about this very thing. Part of it spent some time talking about the differences in the financial situation up there in Canuckistan, because with the general way of things in the Great White North regarding financial and banking and securities regulations, they haven't had the fun of securitized mortgages and credit default swaps and all the other things in the world of people playing abstract statistical math games with theoretical money and general Ponzi scheme shell game carnie game lunacy like we've had here.

"Here" being the place where, since Reagan, some kind of sane rules and oversight in the world of finance and banking and securities would be like communism or something, and shit has blown up rather royally (and not surprisingly.... which somehow hasn't kept all sorts of people from being thoroughly surprised). Actually, all sorts of people seem to have no clue as to what the fuck happened.

(As good a moment as any to recommend the book "The Quants" by Scott Patterson.)

But then the cluelessness doesn't surprise me any given how much we've had people running around shrieking that a single-payer national health insurance program would also be like communism and would destroy the US econonomically the way it has destroyed Canada <ahem>. Lunacy and idiocy abounds.

In other words, I can't imagine our pals to the north saying much of anything other than "no fucking thanks, none for us, please!" to anything of this sort.

JLE

JLE

plughead
February 26th, 2011, 05:55 PM
Well, it must be a very serious news journal with article illustrations like this, right?

http://moniquemonicat.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/obama-worship-obama-with-military-control.jpg

Just a few days ago there was a story on NPR about this very thing. Part of it spent some time talking about the differences in the financial situation up there in Canuckistan, because with the general way of things in the Great White North regarding financial and banking and securities regulations, they haven't had the fun of securitized mortgages and credit default swaps and all the other things in the world of people playing abstract statistical math games with theoretical money and general Ponzi scheme shell game carnie game lunacy like we've had here.

"Here" being the place where, since Reagan, some kind of sane rules and oversight in the world of finance and banking and securities would be like communism or something, and shit has blown up rather royally (and not surprisingly.... which somehow hasn't kept all sorts of people from being thoroughly surprised). Actually, all sorts of people seem to have no clue as to what the fuck happened.

(As good a moment as any to recommend the book "The Quants" by Scott Patterson.)

But then the cluelessness doesn't surprise me any given how much we've had people running around shrieking that a single-payer national health insurance program would also be like communism and would destroy the US econonomically the way it has destroyed Canada <ahem>. Lunacy and idiocy abounds.

In other words, I can't imagine our pals to the north saying much of anything other than "no fucking thanks, none for us, please!" to anything of this sort.

JLE

JLE

you said a mouthful.

I'm just surprised the Cdn gov't is shallow enough to buy into this...

BTW - the only reason for the link to 'eutimes' was because this event was NOT covered by ANY national press north or south of the 49th. AFAIK, that site is obviously run by a bunch of fanatical half-wits who dropped too much acid in their youth...

ella
February 26th, 2011, 06:14 PM
Dont'worrywedon'twantTexasVark

Maine is nice though.....

weedywet
February 26th, 2011, 06:39 PM

The sooner the better; from our NY point of view.

nobby
February 26th, 2011, 07:05 PM
BTW - the only reason for the link to 'eutimes' was because this event was NOT covered by ANY national press north or south of the 49th.

That's because legitimate news media avoid covering events that never happened.

PRobb
February 26th, 2011, 08:42 PM
The sooner the better; from our NY point of view.

No shit.
A shame it didn't happen before they inflicted Twitboy The Texas Hatrack on us.

Dave Perry
February 27th, 2011, 05:12 AM
Texas could always go back to Mexico. :icon_eek:

Johnny
February 27th, 2011, 06:10 AM
Whoa, son. Them's fightin' words.

Dave Perry
February 27th, 2011, 07:33 AM
Exactly. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican%E2%80%93American_War) :grin:

Wide-O
February 27th, 2011, 11:19 AM
Do you see a pattern? And if you do (which I hope) why on earth do you see any reason to trust this, or at least trust it any more than other sources?

FWIW: http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/European_Union_Times

Starfucker
February 27th, 2011, 02:24 PM
That's because legitimate news media avoid covering events that never happened.

Right

You mean like the news about WMD's in Iraq, the Tonkin Gulf incident, Bin Laden living in caves,...

Let's see... EUTimes
Lies: check
Unreliable sources: check
No fact checking: check

sounds like legitimate news media to me...

I guess I need to add a few smilies here to show that there's a bit of sarcasm and whatnot involved in my post.

plughead
February 27th, 2011, 04:02 PM
uetimes is a sham. I just wish there was another source to quote for this, but seems every other global news source omits items like this: then again, I hardly expect the corporate news affiliates to cover ANYTHING outside of sanctioned newsworthy items...

@ Starfucker - that Zeitgeist film/movement is very interesting: well worth watching and following - Thx!!!

plughead
February 27th, 2011, 04:58 PM
Here's a better example of what I'm referring to:

u3gbEireKj0

damn, I wish I knew how to embed video - bloody hell...

PRobb
February 28th, 2011, 06:43 PM
BTW - the only reason for the link to 'eutimes' was because this event was NOT covered by ANY national press north or south of the 49th.

uetimes is a sham. I just wish there was another source to quote for this, but seems every other global news source omits items like this: then again, I hardly expect the corporate news affiliates to cover ANYTHING outside of sanctioned newsworthy items...

So let's see. You can't find this anywhere other than HolyShitArrrggghhI'mScared.com How could that be?

1) They are the only ones brave enough to expose the deep conspiracy yada yada yada
2) The whole thing is a total tin foil hat crock of shit and the reason nobody else is reporting is that there's nothing to report.

I'm going with #2.

plughead
February 28th, 2011, 09:34 PM
So let's see. You can't find this anywhere other than HolyShitArrrggghhI'mScared.com How could that be?

1) They are the only ones brave enough to expose the deep conspiracy yada yada yada
2) The whole thing is a total tin foil hat crock of shit and the reason nobody else is reporting is that there's nothing to report.

I'm going with #2.

See link in the post above yours and tell me it's a sham...

I guess public protests and lobbying parliament hill is irrelevant. There is a reason this doesn't make the media, not unlike anti-war protests in the USA, etc., etc.

You, E. Shaun and Aardy should get a room - I'll supply the tinfoil hats...

chrisj
February 28th, 2011, 09:46 PM

Do we get poutine? Like, a plate of poutine? And not to be in the same country as Utah?

Sold :lol:

Where's my fuckin' poutine?

How awesome would that be? I would be able to flee to Canada and not leave my home. Make this happen please :)

PRobb
February 28th, 2011, 10:03 PM

I guess public protests and lobbying parliament hill is irrelevant. There is a reason this doesn't make the media, not unlike anti-war protests in the USA, etc., etc.

Wow- so SomeGuyOnTheInternet agrees with HolyShitArrrggghhI'mScared.com That really seals it.

There's enough enough real stuff to worry about, especially when it comes to multinational corporations taking over the world. You don't need to worry about fantasies. The US and Canada are not merging.

Johnny
February 28th, 2011, 11:20 PM
Poutine is reason enough for Texas to secede, just to put another country between us and poutine.

E. Shaun
March 1st, 2011, 12:00 AM

I've been in a room with Aardy. He makes some damn good food. Not sure if he uses tinfoil though.

But seriously. I loathe the semi-paranoid "the government is out to get us" / "the world is going to end soon" / "you are buying into Their lies" bullshit that gets spewed by some folks, NOT because there isn't necessarily some grain of truth to it, but because those who spout such things are typically unable / unwilling to substantiate the claims...and yet it never seems to matter! It's basically a feedback loop of hype and hysteria, based on scant facts and healthy doses of bullshit.

Do I believe that the government always has the best interests of its denizens at heart? No way. Does the overwhelming power of the media and its biased influence on people concern me? Absolutely. But ranting about such things without cogently formulating ideas to prompt systemic changes is disasterbation, pure and simple. And that's never fun to witness.

eagan
March 1st, 2011, 12:34 AM
Somehow it just seems like a good time and place for this here (http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/bl-glenn-beck-conspiracy.htm).

Enjoy.

But here's what kills me. Beck's semi-psychotic babbling is one part of the scene.

It doesn't take a lot of effort and intelligence to look around and see a host of really major, very serious, REAL problems facing us, right now, and coming at us fast, in easily accessible genuine true information that's sometimes staring us right in the face (if you're paying attention at all), while people are oblivious to the stuff or in furious and determined denial.

But at the same time people will get all wound up over stuff that is just complete bullshit.

JLE

plughead
March 1st, 2011, 04:45 PM
I've been in a room with Aardy. He makes some damn good food. Not sure if he uses tinfoil though.

But seriously. I loathe the semi-paranoid "the government is out to get us" / "the world is going to end soon" / "you are buying into Their lies" bullshit that gets spewed by some folks, NOT because there isn't necessarily some grain of truth to it, but because those who spout such things are typically unable / unwilling to substantiate the claims...and yet it never seems to matter! It's basically a feedback loop of hype and hysteria, based on scant facts and healthy doses of bullshit.

Do I believe that the government always has the best interests of its denizens at heart? No way. Does the overwhelming power of the media and its biased influence on people concern me? Absolutely. But ranting about such things without cogently formulating ideas to prompt systemic changes is disasterbation, pure and simple. And that's never fun to witness.

True enough.

Tho denying there is a move towards global hegemony and banks/corporations running the world is not gonna be substantiated by web links and press articles - are you joking? If that is actually what you're looking for, go back to Starfucker's link to zeitgeist, or better yet, here it is:

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

Does that suit you? Are you a believer now? I didn't think so...

In hindsight, I should've refrained from using the eutimes weblink and headline as a header as they're warped and not totally credible.

However, that's old news, and - nobody's listening anyways...

plughead
March 1st, 2011, 06:11 PM
Somehow it just seems like a good time and place for this here (http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/bl-glenn-beck-conspiracy.htm).

LOVE it!!! :lol:

Starfucker
March 2nd, 2011, 03:26 AM
If you watch the Z movies, you'll probably also learn that it's no use to panic about every single time something unacceptable happens (or doesn't really happen). It's just all a result of the mechanism.

Even if this story is true and they're hiding it, it won't change much for you and me except the prices will go up again or something... the usual shit we complain about everyday but we accept it because that's how it has always been. They won't turn us into slaves because a) they want us to believe we are living in a free democracy, and b) we already are slaves.

The reality is that, whatever fucked up shit happens, it's all possible because one way or another we support that mechanism. Whether it's by accepting that everything needs to be traded instead of distributed and we need to keep score or by putting such enormous importance on having a job even if it's totally useless and contributes exactly nothing or less to society, ...

The easy way out would be to decide we will all work for free from now on and then gradually eliminate the useless jobs like beancounters etc. and rearrange the rest. It's pretty simple and straightforward, but I'm sure most of us find it a ridiculous utopian hippie idea and will never do it.

So we're fucked...

Now get back to work, you slacker!

plughead
March 2nd, 2011, 07:57 PM
If you watch the Z movies, you'll probably also learn that it's no use to panic about every single time something unacceptable happens (or doesn't really happen). It's just all a result of the mechanism.

Even if this story is true and they're hiding it, it won't change much for you and me except the prices will go up again or something... the usual shit we complain about everyday but we accept it because that's how it has always been. They won't turn us into slaves because a) they want us to believe we are living in a free democracy, and b) we already are slaves.

The reality is that, whatever fucked up shit happens, it's all possible because one way or another we support that mechanism. Whether it's by accepting that everything needs to be traded instead of distributed and we need to keep score or by putting such enormous importance on having a job even if it's totally useless and contributes exactly nothing or less to society, ...

The easy way out would be to decide we will all work for free from now on and then gradually eliminate the useless jobs like beancounters etc. and rearrange the rest. It's pretty simple and straightforward, but I'm sure most of us find it a ridiculous utopian hippie idea and will never do it.

So we're fucked...

Now get back to work, you slacker!

lol.

You and I share the same views. I guess most will think I'm self-righteous and outraged that this occurrence happened, meanwhile I'm just calling attention to something local yet global that was completely brushed under the table...

Now, as you've said - let's get back to work!!!

Wide-O
March 2nd, 2011, 08:44 PM
Well, I for one am glad we have at least two people amongst us dough heads who understand exactly what makes the world turn. (and how to solve it)

Can we, grasshoppers, take the pebble out of your hands yet?

/WO

<Illuminati rank 12>

What a bloody load of fermented cow manure.

No wait, I am supposed to not stir the pot here. I'm supposed to be responsible, diplomatic, blah. Moderate, and what have you. :headpalm:

Well, fuck that.

Go suck a purple doughnut with your claptrap. And please, never EVER link to that fucking website again to prove "a point". If that's how you want to make a point, I would rather be a slave, ignorant, and all the other things you seem keen on projecting on all the users of this forum.

radiationroom
March 2nd, 2011, 09:01 PM

Some of your edge-of-bankruptcy cousins to the south would rather suck snot from a corpse than remain part of the same country that includes Texas.

The real question is when will dumb-ass States like Texas start the break-up of the union

The sooner Texas Secedes (http://www.texassecede.com/) the better off the rest of the 49 states will be. Considering that Texas sets the educational standards for the United States and has pretty much removed history and science from their classrooms should sum up why I wish they would go do their independent thing. The more creationism they teach in an independent Texas the more high-paying jobs move elsewhere...... .......like to Pennsylvania. Just get the nukes out of Texas first!

Add Pennsylvania for an additional 250! Please! I'm begging you!

Remember, eventually we will have a United States of Canada to the north and a white person's version of Saudi Arabia to the south.....

http://www.buzzflash.com/contributors/04/11/images/04new_map.jpg

Johnny
March 2nd, 2011, 10:00 PM
I believe Jesusland is spelled "Texas" in the Aramaic.

plughead
March 2nd, 2011, 11:22 PM
Well, I for one am glad we have at least two people amongst us dough heads who understand exactly what makes the world turn. (and how to solve it)

Can we, grasshoppers, take the pebble out of your hands yet?

/WO

<Illuminati rank 12>

What a bloody load of fermented cow manure.

No wait, I am supposed to not stir the pot here. I'm supposed to be responsible, diplomatic, blah. Moderate, and what have you. :headpalm:

Well, fuck that.

Go suck a purple doughnut with your claptrap. And please, never EVER link to that fucking website again to prove "a point". If that's how you want to make a point, I would rather be a slave, ignorant, and all the other things you seem keen on projecting on all the users of this forum.

I see you use your personality as a method of birth control.

I feel a group hug coming on...:doubledeuce:

nobby
March 3rd, 2011, 01:15 AM
We have a lot of cool Texans on this site.

Johnny, I consider you one of them.

Most of the people in this country don't want their regions to secede.

Those who do can move to Alaska.

As soon as Alaska runs out of oil and gas, Russia can have it back and you will no longer be part of the USA :vuvu:Evil!

John Eppstein
March 3rd, 2011, 01:37 AM
Some of your edge-of-bankruptcy cousins to the south would rather suck snot from a corpse than remain part of the same country that includes Texas.

The sooner Texas Secedes (http://www.texassecede.com/) the better off the rest of the 49 states will be. Considering that Texas sets the educational standards for the United States and has pretty much removed history and science from their classrooms should sum up why I wish they would go do their independent thing. The more creationism they teach in an independent Texas the more high-paying jobs move elsewhere...... .......like to Pennsylvania. Just get the nukes out of Texas first!

Add Pennsylvania for an additional 250! Please! I'm begging you!

Remember, eventually we will have a United States of Canada to the north and a white person's version of Saudi Arabia to the south.....

http://www.buzzflash.com/contributors/04/11/images/04new_map.jpg

But most of the good music comes from Jesusland!

Albinoman
March 6th, 2011, 05:16 PM
And apparently it will all be too easy as the large amounts of sodium flouride in Americas drinking water makes people very passive, so no protests , add to that the bonus of now being able to sacrifice Mexicans by sending them to war instead of good old Germans... I mean Americans!
Is it still considered a conspiracy if it is really happening?
This is largely old news to a lot of us, and Zeitgeist?? Some think Zeitgeist was made by the same people behind all these bombings and plane crashes, they use a clever technique in the first movie, they tell you a lie and then they tell you a truth which you can hardly deny , by doing so you end up believing the lie too, dont become a Godless society America , thats what they want .....that and a new flavour of Cheetos!

Starfucker
March 6th, 2011, 05:55 PM
... sodium flouride ... Mexicans ... conspiracy ...
This is largely old news to a lot of us, and Zeitgeist?? Some think Zeitgeist was made by the same people behind all these bombings and plane crashes, they use a clever technique in the first movie, they tell you a lie and then they tell you a truth which you can hardly deny , by doing so you end up believing the lie too, dont become a Godless society America , thats what they want .....that and a new flavour of Cheetos!

Here's a long interview with the guy who made the movies.

FIinwXB1IqI

Think of it what you want.

Me thinks you don't like him cause he don't like god. But let's not steer this thread towards a religious discussion any more than it already is. Jesusland says enough about how godless america is...

Also, 3 cheers for my first successful attempt at embedding youtube video :vuvu::vuvu::vuvu:

Albinoman
March 6th, 2011, 07:55 PM
Scary stuff all of it, Ive been big into conspirators for a while now and its just become so hard to believe anything anymore, one guy slates another just when you thought you could believe something new. Anyway I wish the best for all of us down here at the bottom of the barrel!