PDA

View Full Version : interesting Idea methinks....

imagineaudio
March 11th, 2007, 10:19 PM
So I just moved to Los Angeles and my roommate is really into this YouTube thing. He has around 8,000 subscirbers and probably close to 200,000 views. He really gets into talking philosiphy and other stoner speak on there and gets a ton of video responses. He is also making connections with tons of new people and is exploring his own mind on a public forum.... Blah blah blah, here's my point:

I had an idea that it would be great to start a recording channel on there where instead of typing about audio we could actually talk to each other about it, face to face... This could be great for bringing the camera into the Womb* or over to the DAW to actually show each other what the hell we're talking about. This suggestion is in no way ment to detract from this wonderful slice of 'heaven on the internet' but rather to supplement it. There could be a new forum or sticky with links to the videos and a place to discuss among friends away from YouTube.

Those who perfer to remain anonymous could do so with a mask or shadows or by otherwise keeping your ugly mug off camera.

....so.... whaddya think?

*the term "womb" is used without permission from MIXERMAN for use in this post only.:grin:

J.G.
March 11th, 2007, 11:26 PM
I think that puppets are clearly the way to go on this.

; J

Azraphael
March 12th, 2007, 02:29 AM
I think that puppets are clearly the way to go on this.

; J

I think this is one of the greatest sentences ever posted here.

Rep for you (while I still have it)!

Cheers,

Dave

Tim Halligan
March 12th, 2007, 06:17 AM
I've spent the vast bulk of my professional career trying to stay the fuck away from cameras...and failing miserably...and now you wanna bring cameras in here?

Seems like a waste of bandwidth to me, and an additional expense to kit up for this that we really don't need.

Count me out.

Cheers,
Tim