PDA

View Full Version : river or reaver?

gabby garcia
March 12th, 2007, 04:44 AM
which Firefly/Serenity character are you?

take the tests

here (http://www.seabreezecomputers.com/serenity/)

and here (http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=79387)

you know you want to know!

:grin:
gg (aka river - 100%)

crunch
March 12th, 2007, 04:57 AM
Oh shit.

Apparently, there is much I did not know about myself.

On the first one, it turns out I'm "The Operative", basically the psycho hitman with his own twisted code of ethics.

On the second one, it turns out I'm "Zoe". Which means I'm not only a badass, but I'm totally hot.

Fabulous. I'm cool with that.

But...

I'm not sending any pictures to any of you internet pervs.

Spock
March 12th, 2007, 05:26 AM
OK,

I don't know anything about those shows, but I took the test just for fun.

The first says I'm Wash (Ship Pilot)

The second one says I'm Kaylee (Kaywinnet Lee) Frye

blackieC
March 12th, 2007, 05:36 AM
First one...

I'm Jayne

Anybody suprised?

Second one...

Still fuckin' Jayne with a tie for Wash.

I'll be waiting somewhat impatiently for a Kaylee to show up and elaborate on what's doing betwixt her nethers.

Shiny.

edited to add: I don't want to hear about your nethers Spock. No offence, but I was visualizing the Kaylee from the show.

emtou2u
March 12th, 2007, 05:48 AM
i have no idea what these shows are....and i have no idea what i'm about to admit to....but....

test #1: The Shephard - Derrial Book (?)

test #2: Simon Tam

help?:) :Confused: what does this reveal?

Pimp-X
March 12th, 2007, 05:49 AM
100% Jayne Cobb.

gabby garcia
March 12th, 2007, 05:58 AM
First one...

I'm Jayne

Anybody suprised?

Second one...

Still fuckin' Jayne with a tie for Wash.

I'll be waiting somewhat impatiently for a Kaylee to show up and elaborate on what's doing betwixt her nethers.

Shiny.

ha - I knew it!

blackieC
March 12th, 2007, 06:12 AM

It reveals that,

a) You have too tight a grip on ethics to be cavorting about with this internet lot.

b) You need to loosen the fuck up a bit. Simon is an admirable chap, what with busting his sister out of the Federations mind control program, but it is going to take a team of dedicated spelunkers with a sizable pair of pliers to retrieve the stick from his ass.

The unspoken c) You need to haul your ass down to Blockbuster or make a rush order from Amazon for the Firefly series, which should be watched in it's entirety before seeing Serenity.

You can thank me later.

After which, you will understand why I am fucking Jayne.

jerryskid
March 12th, 2007, 06:16 AM
Mine said "Go back to the fucking hockey thread, where you belong!!"

oh well.....

gabby garcia
March 12th, 2007, 06:17 AM
i have no idea what these shows are....and i have no idea what i'm about to admit to....but....

it means you are a good person, em.

gg

jerryskid
March 12th, 2007, 06:19 AM
Originally Posted by emtou2u

help? what does this reveal?it means you are a good person, em.

gg

Don't need a test to know that....sheesh....

gabby garcia
March 12th, 2007, 06:29 AM
It reveals that,

a) You have too tight a grip on ethics to be cavorting about with this internet lot.

b) You need to loosen the fuck up a bit. Simon is an admirable chap, what with busting his sister out of the Federations mind control program, but it is going to take a team of dedicated spelunkers with a sizable pair of pliers to retrieve the stick from his ass.

The unspoken c) You need to haul your ass down to Blockbuster or make a rush order from Amazon for the Firefly series, which should be watched in it's entirety before seeing Serenity.

You can thank me later.

and why i love your black, black heart, blackie.
:Twisted:
gg

emtou2u
March 12th, 2007, 06:45 AM
it means you are a good person, em.

gg

thanks! i do so love being a good person...i think there is a Mae West quote out there somewhere that sums it up nicely...

(gg - or anyone not too busy - just so i can discontinue the irritating habit i have of posting 4 consecutive responses in threads...can anyone share how i quote more than 1 person within a response? thank you!!)

emtou2u
March 12th, 2007, 06:46 AM
Don't need a test to know that....sheesh....

:grin: :grin: :grin: :Wink: thank you!

emtou2u
March 12th, 2007, 06:51 AM
It reveals that,

Ooops! my mum warned me about the 'bad boys'....:icon_eek:

:Confused: -- i was wondering why my bum hurt so much...i thought it was from my 4 hour drive after camping this weekend...

You can thank me later.

BlackieC...ok...what's with your posts and my ass??? :lol: ok...now i have to walk into blockbuster being all "lame 'n shit" renting what is obviously the cool kids program that i've never heard of...great. :Sad:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tim Halligan
March 12th, 2007, 07:06 AM
Mal on the first test.

Simon on the second...with a tie breaker. Coulda been Mal on this one too...

Shiny.

I'll be in my bunk...

...dreaming of Inara :D

Cheers,
Tim

mousdrvr
March 12th, 2007, 07:23 AM
1) Kaylee

2) The Operative, actually probably shoulda been Book as the dodgy dealings of my youth never involved any .......... oh never mind

Thanks for this GG really

Shiny!

mousdrvr
March 12th, 2007, 07:42 AM

Dude you haven't seen Firefly? Let me put it to you like this you will either:

1) See it and go "meh"
2) See it and experience a bond with a cast of charaters that makes Aardvark's relationship with The Habs look like a nodding acquaintance.

Having gotten a sense of you, a bottle of Macallan 12 says it'll be 2 and I suggest you not take the bet.

-mous

mousdrvr
March 12th, 2007, 08:13 AM
100% Jayne Cobb.

Hey Pimp next time I wanta go to the crappy town where I'm a Hero!

Grapestomper
March 12th, 2007, 08:25 AM
Like several others here, I've never seen these things, and have no clue what it implies if my results were:

1: Dr. Simon Tam
2: A tie between Kaylee Frye and Hoban Washsumpin'

So, mous, when and where did this show run?

I don't have TV, so I miss lots of, um... well... TV.

M

G. Hoffman
March 12th, 2007, 08:28 AM

Shiny.

Apparently, I'm Kaylee (don't know who she is, but there you go). On both of them too.

No fucking way your getting anything on my nethers, though!

Gabriel

mousdrvr
March 12th, 2007, 08:38 AM
Like several others here, I've never seen these things, and have no clue what it implies if my results were:

1: Dr. Simon Tam
2: A tie between Kaylee Frye and Hoban Washsumpin'

So, mous, when and where did this show run?

I don't have TV, so I miss lots of, um... well... TV.

M

Actually, I don't have one either but I sure the hell got the DVDs and I'm bringing up to your place!

I think it was on Fox fall of 2002. I didn't get on the bus till late 2004. through the DVDs and the Internet movement.

Pimp-X
March 12th, 2007, 08:42 AM
Hey Pimp next time I wanta go to the crappy town where I'm a Hero!

Ahh, I've been spotted!! :lol:

G. Hoffman
March 12th, 2007, 08:42 AM
Apparently, I'm Kaylee (don't know who she is, but there you go). On both of them too.

No fucking way your getting anything on my nethers, though!

Gabriel

O.K., so I just did a little bit of an Internet search, and apparently I'm pretty fucking hot. Who knew?

Gabriel

mousdrvr
March 12th, 2007, 08:51 AM
thanks! i do so love being a good person...i think there is a Mae West quote out there somewhere that sums it up nicely...

(gg - or anyone not too busy - just so i can discontinue the irritating habit i have of posting 4 consecutive responses in threads...can anyone share how i quote more than 1 person within a response? thank you!!)

Maybe it pisses off some, but not me. You can manage the BBcode by hand but that's some fair bit of trouble. I just pop another broswer window, quote post one, edit down, and then paste that into my reply containing post 2. Not elegant but seems to work.

emtou2u
March 12th, 2007, 09:39 AM

1) See it and go "meh"
2) See it and experience a bond with a cast of charaters that makes Aardvark's relationship with The Habs look like a nodding acquaintance.

Having gotten a sense of you, a bottle of Macallan 12 says it'll be 2 and I suggest you not take the bet.

-mous

Hmm....let's make it Macallan 18 - just for fun :Wink:

mousdrvr
March 12th, 2007, 10:27 AM
Hmm....let's make it Macallan 18 - just for fun :Wink:

Wait you're talking the Bet!?

That almost feels ungentlemanly :lol:

And yes the 18 is "better", but really I prefer the 12 because the sherry is close to too much, which for my taste is just right.

-mous

jstuart
March 12th, 2007, 02:14 PM

And yes the 18 is "better", but really I prefer the 12 because the sherry is close to too much, which for my taste is just right.

-mous

I just finished my jug of the 18- now it's over $100. per, so I'm waiting until some boneheaded employee mis-marks it...

I'm quite fond of the cask strength, which I think might be the 12yr, though I'm not 100% sure.

Mous, if you like the Sherry Barrel overlay , might I suggest the Glenmorangie sherry wood? it is most excellent!

Too bad it's only 8:am. Can anybody suggest a good breakfast scotch????

j

Johnny
March 12th, 2007, 06:34 PM
Zoe and the Operative.

"I do."

Tim Armstrong
March 12th, 2007, 06:50 PM

em, I just hit reply on each message that I want to quote, cut out the quoted material, and paste it into the message that I'm going to post. A little labor-intensive, but it works!

Cheers, Tim

emtou2u
March 12th, 2007, 09:27 PM
em, I just hit reply on each message that I want to quote, cut out the quoted material, and paste it into the message that I'm going to post. A little labor-intensive, but it works!

Cheers, Tim

thanks guys....i'll do my very best next time...(see below)

:grin: :Thumbsup:

-mous

ah...see now...you called my bluff! i'm not good at this bettin' thang...give me blackjack though - and you're all in trouble!

Fulcrum
March 13th, 2007, 12:20 AM
A slight diversion.

I saw the title of this thread and I immediately thought of the difference between Peter Gabriel (who sang "the riv-ah of constant change") and Phil Collins (who, given the same material, sang "the reav-ah of constant change").

I suppose now I'll have to go rent the DVDs. Damn it, I try not to watch TV.

As you were.

E. Shaun
March 13th, 2007, 01:59 AM
I CAN'T believe I missed this thread until now...

BUT...it turns out I'm Mal!

Cool. He's my favorite character, too.

Though both River and Kayleigh have soft spots in my heart. :Wink:

kingkai
March 16th, 2007, 04:39 AM
Late to the party!! Yeah Yeah Yeah....look it up in your Funk&Wagnals and there's my picture. :lol:

Looks like I'm Zoe in the first and The Shepard in the second. Who ever they are. I see a trip to the dvd den for me.......:Roll eyes: :Roll eyes:

Peace from tha Swamp, Irv

mousdrvr
March 16th, 2007, 05:20 AM
Mous, if you like the Sherry Barrel overlay , might I suggest the Glenmorangie sherry wood? it is most excellent!

Got it! thanks for the tip! :D

-mous

emtou2u
March 21st, 2007, 03:55 AM
:grin:
gg (aka river - 100%)

ok....i'm on disc #2!!!!

btw, so far it rocks...but gabby i would have pegged you more of a ZOE...but i'm not done yet...is there something i don't know??? hmmm......

mousdrvr
March 21st, 2007, 04:06 AM
ok....i'm on disc #2!!!!

btw, so far it rocks...but gabby i would have pegged you more of a ZOE...but i'm not done yet...is there something i don't know??? hmmm......

Told'ja !

I'll be PMing you my address forthwith! :lol: :lol:
and seriously the 12 is fine

-mous

emtou2u
March 21st, 2007, 04:15 AM
Told'ja !

I'll be PMing you my address forthwith! :lol: :lol:
and seriously the 12 is fine

-mous

will kava work?

blackieC
March 21st, 2007, 04:19 AM
ok....i'm on disc #2!!!!

Yes.

Gabby can also single-handedly slay a room full of Reavers with her bare hands.

Not kidding.

I've seen her do it.

ella
March 21st, 2007, 04:27 AM
Well..

On test #1 I'm Wash (must have been the 'are you married' question that tipped that one)

Test #2, I'm the Operative.

What that says about me I have no idea.

emtou2u
March 21st, 2007, 04:33 AM
Yes.

Gabby can also single-handedly slay a room full of Reavers with her bare hands.

Not kidding.

I've seen her do it.

Blackie...did you just ruin something??? does river kill all the reavers?....ok...where's disc 4....disc 4....:Wink:

blackieC
March 21st, 2007, 04:40 AM
Whoopsie...

Erase, erase, erase...

Isn't this lovely weather we're having?

What?

Did I say something?

:Roll eyes:

emtou2u
March 21st, 2007, 04:46 AM
Whoopsie...

Erase, erase, erase...

Isn't this lovely weather we're having?

What?

Did I say something?

no worries...i figure there has to be more to river if gabby says (100% river)...but ALL the REAVERS??? :icon_eek:

:Wink: :lol:

blackieC
March 21st, 2007, 04:59 AM
And so mild for this time of year.

Hum, diddy, ho, diddy, hum...

I promise to offer no more spoilers until you can tell us the name of the planet that the Reavers originated from.

That will be a hoot in itself.
:D

Hehehehehe!

emtou2u
March 21st, 2007, 05:15 AM
And so mild for this time of year.

Hum, diddy, ho, diddy, hum...

:lol:

I promise to offer no more spoilers until you can tell us the name of the planet that the Reavers originated from.

That will be a hoot in itself.
:D

Hehehehehe!

:Mad: ok...someone didn't tell you i was an impatient aries did they? yer killin' me....:Wink:

blackieC
March 21st, 2007, 05:30 AM
As one imapatient Aries to another, I also know that as such you are way too obsessive to just skip to the end for instant gratification because, as we both know, the destination would be meaningless without having made the journey.

Aries, doing things the hard way and loving every minute of it since the dawn of time. Now get out of our fucking way.

mousdrvr
March 21st, 2007, 06:33 AM
Blackie! :Twisted:

Stop!

mousdrvr
March 21st, 2007, 07:09 AM
will kava work?

Yes kava is great! I'm kinda wound up lately. But not even that is required. I KNEW you were going to dig it. So it wasn't really a fair bet. :Razz:

-mous

emtou2u
March 21st, 2007, 07:17 AM
As one imapatient Aries to another, I also know that as such you are way too obsessive to just skip to the end for instant gratification because, as we both know, the destination would be meaningless without having made the journey.

no skippin' ahead...cross my heart :Wink:

Aries, doing things the hard way and loving every minute of it since the dawn of time. Now get out of our fucking way.

you must be an aries! because you nailed me in a big way...

except it might be, "get the fuck out of our way!" - no?

(the only thing worse is a capricorn!)

knightsy
March 21st, 2007, 08:22 AM
#1 - Book

#2 - River

Hmmm. I wonder if we'll ever find out what Book's past was?

Scratchy Potts
March 21st, 2007, 12:54 PM
Your results:
You are Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)...:icon_eek:

:Confused: So!,,,who the fucks Malcoln Reynolds???

Fulcrum
March 21st, 2007, 03:51 PM

That, in a nutshell, is the story of the making of my album.

Yes, I too am an Aries. To make matters worse, Cancer was ascending at the moment of my birth. Wanna talk about angst?

FajitaTone
March 21st, 2007, 04:00 PM
I'm kaylee in both...

macr0w
March 21st, 2007, 04:07 PM
I don't have a clue what this is about but apparently I'm "Kaylee" on the 1st one and the "Operative" on the 2nd. What ever that means? :Confused:

FajitaTone
March 21st, 2007, 04:29 PM
I don't have a clue what this is about but apparently I'm "Kaylee" on the 1st one and the "Operative" on the 2nd. What ever that means? :Confused:

Rent the DVD's... you will understand.

:Thumbsup:

ps, the Kool Aide tastes GREAT!

Fulcrum
March 21st, 2007, 07:47 PM
Having kibitzed once or twice already here, I figured it was high time I took the tests myself despite having never seen minute one of this series.

On the first test I wound up with a split personality, tied between Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic) and Wash (Ship Pilot). The accompanying pic seemed to indicate me in my guise as the doctor, though.

On the second test I "scored as Zoe Alleyne Washburne. The Soldier. You are the second in command, and that is fine. You like a chain of command, but only when the one in charge has earnt your respect. Those who earn your love or loyalty will find no one better to guard their back."

I would like to think that's so, but I am not known for knowing myself very well for very long.

rockdart
March 21st, 2007, 08:11 PM
Captain in one and an Operative in another. weird.

emtou2u
March 25th, 2007, 05:55 AM
Yes kava is great! I'm kinda wound up lately. But not even that is required. I KNEW you were going to dig it. So it wasn't really a fair bet. :Razz:

-mous

ok...small confession to make....when i was gone working the resort had disc #2 - but none of the others...so i watched the first episode but it didn't make a whole lot of sense....so i waited....

so, i'm home now...rested...and i found all 4 discs and the movie!

it doesn't make sense though because the episodes aren't in chronological order so i'm not sure as to watch them how they are on the disk or follow the "air dates"....i'll just start in the beginning on disc #1 and keep ya posted....

btw, mousy...i've socked away a few bucks for a good bottle...but no gloatin' yet...

ok...disc in....press play....

mousdrvr
March 25th, 2007, 07:37 AM
ok...small confession to make....when i was gone working the resort had disc #2 - but none of the others...so i watched the first episode but it didn't make a whole lot of sense....so i waited....

so, i'm home now...rested...and i found all 4 discs and the movie!

it doesn't make sense though because the episodes aren't in chronological order so i'm not sure as to watch them how they are on the disk or follow the "air dates"....i'll just start in the beginning on disc #1 and keep ya posted....

btw, mousy...i've socked away a few bucks for a good bottle...but no gloatin' yet...

ok...disc in....press play....

Em PLEASE for the love of all that is good a true, Just as they are on the disks. Start with Serenity 1 and 2 and go right through. VERY important. Fox fucked up the air dates.

And as Gabby already mentioned

"Ya can't have any movie if you don't eat yer disks!"
"How can ya have any movie if ya don't eat yer disks?!"

-mous

emtou2u
March 25th, 2007, 08:08 AM
Em PLEASE for the love of all that is good a true, Just as they are on the disks.

got it. yes sir-ee! :Wink:

ok....back to the show...

Dr. Bob
March 25th, 2007, 04:31 PM
ok...

I'm Zoe and Wash... whoever the hell they are...

But after seeing Zoe's pic... I'd sure like to wash Zoe!!

mousdrvr
March 26th, 2007, 09:51 PM
ok...

I'm Zoe and Wash... whoever the hell they are...

But after seeing Zoe's pic... I'd sure like to wash Zoe!!

Whether shee past by such a place or no;
Shee baits not at the Moone, nor cares to trie,
Whether in that new world, men liue, and die.
Venus recards her not, to'enquire, now shee
Can, (being one Star) Hesper, and Vesper bee,

-John Donne

And yeah Gina is a Babe. I hear she's married to Laurence Fishburne. That's cool he's worthy :lol:

-mous

emtou2u
April 2nd, 2007, 04:50 AM

1) See it and go "meh"

-mous

damn...damn....damn....damn.....damn....

ok...first....

mousie....what is your address?

second...

for some reason...i feel more like mix between Inara & Kaylee (if that's possible) than Shephard and Tam...but maybe i'm just having an 'off' day...:lol:

third...

wherever clicktrack is...nice...MIRANDA....very nice - smart ass! :Wink: :lol: i'm sure you've been laughin' about that one for awhile! :lol:

fourth...

blackieC...you are so dead...i totally knew what was going to happen!!!! :Mad: :Wink: kidding! i had forgotten everything you said and sat there bitin' my fingernails...you are saved by my poor memory! :Wink:

fifth...

ok...ok....i get it...gabby is river...not zoe...:Thumbsup:

sixth...

this was damn good and i'm bummed there aren't more episodes - the writing was epic...

i might have to create a little black book of firefly quotes...

seventh...

what is shephard and where did he come from?

eighth...

mousie...mac 12 or glen 18...your call...

:Wink:

(don't think i won't do it!)

thanks everyone for giving me some great entertainment....anything else up yer sleeves? :Roll eyes:

E. Shaun
April 2nd, 2007, 05:44 AM

I'm starting to think Em is the First Woman of Tain.

Got a distillery in your spa, Em? :Razz:

Grapestomper
April 2nd, 2007, 06:11 AM

:Wink:

(don't think i won't do it!)

Rumor going around is that she will in fact drop the whisky bomb, so...

my tip for the mouse-wrangler is "Glen 18".

Damn, I'm gonna have to get me a copy of this thing!
M

blackieC
April 2nd, 2007, 06:30 AM
Damn, I'm gonna have to get me a copy of this thing!
M

What?

You haven't already?

For shame, for shame.

I'll bet that I finish the glass of Macallan 12 on the table in front of me before you read this post and that upon viewing the series followed by the movie, that you will be amongst the converts.

An unfair bet to be sure, but I was taught never to gamble and this is a sure thing.

Tim Halligan
April 2nd, 2007, 08:11 AM
what is shephard and where did he come from?

And there's the problem with having your series cancelled.

All of the questions about Shepherd Book and Blue Sun would have been addressed...eventually...

Alas...

Cheers,
Tim

mousdrvr
April 2nd, 2007, 08:33 AM
Yo peoples!

I'll make a longer post in a bit, I'm crashing a few deadlines at the moment. Em, :Thumbsup: :Thumbsup: :Thumbsup:
Grape, you'll dig promise! :lol:

-mous

Johnny
April 2nd, 2007, 03:26 PM
I ripped my Serenity DVD to iPod just so I could watch it on the road because of this thread. I converted a bandmate; there is another Browncoat in the 'verse today.

"I start fighting a war, I guarantee you'll see something new."

J.G.
April 6th, 2007, 04:22 PM
Well, I at last got the series, (and the movie, but I'll wait 'til the end to view that, as directed ; ), and so, now that I have an idea of who's who, I did that first quiz, where I scored:

Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command) 100%
Malcolm Reynolds (Captain) 80%
Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic) 80%
Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic) 75%
River (Stowaway) 75%
Inara Serra (Companion) 65%
Wash (Ship Pilot) 55%
Derrial Book (Shepherd) 40%
Jayne Cobb (Mercenary) 20%
Alliance 10%
A Reaver (Cannibal) 0%

Groovy, Zoe is cooohooooooool, nice hair too...

; J

J.G.
April 6th, 2007, 04:29 PM
And, just to be thorough, and nerdy, here is what the second link yeilded:

Simon Tam 75%
Capt. Mal Reynolds 63%
Zoe Alleyne Washburne 63%
The Operative 63%
River Tam 63%
Inara Serra 50%
Kaylee (Kaywinnet Lee) Frye 50%
Shepherd Derrial Book 50%
Jayne Cobb 38%
Hoban 'Wash' Washburne 38%

Now, I can sleep...

; J

emtou2u
April 7th, 2007, 04:32 AM
And, just to be thorough, and nerdy, here is what the second link yeilded:

Now, I can sleep...

; J

nice!

i was shepherd & tam...although after seeing the series...i decorate like inara (and like her hair:Wink:) and i think i'd prefer to be any one of the girl characters. i don't look so good in a giant white afro - although i'm not bad with a scalpel :lol:

gabby garcia
April 16th, 2007, 12:24 AM
quick note - just in case any of you browncoats somehow missed the hype - Drive - new show created by Tim Minear (cowriter Firefly) and starring Nathan Fillion (always be capt mal to me - sigh) is gracing us with it's presence via 2 hr premier this evening on fox. not sure what i think of the premise but will watch as writing is bound to be entertaining.

gg

Johnny
April 16th, 2007, 03:14 AM
Hey, that's cool. I didn't know Minear was involved.

Was it good?

tammikuu
April 16th, 2007, 05:57 PM
1) Kaylee

2) The Operative, actually probably shoulda been Book as the dodgy dealings of my youth never involved any .......... oh never mind

Looks like I'm mousdrvr in real life...who would have guessed. :lol:

TSTW
April 20th, 2007, 01:56 PM
And there's the problem with having your series cancelled.

All of the questions about Shepherd Book and Blue Sun would have been addressed...eventually...

Alas...

Cheers,
Tim

Tis a shame to be sure!! I was always most intrigued by the Shepherd.

Malcolm Reynolds
85%
Jayne Cobb
65%

I was expecting Jayne because im stupid and untrustworthy.:Surprised:

i'm 35% reaver. I like to cover all bases, clearly.

TSTW
April 20th, 2007, 02:19 PM
Apparently, i heard Joss Whedon signed a three film contract for the serenity films. Any truth in this?

gabby garcia
April 20th, 2007, 03:08 PM
i don't think so -

but there are some rabid fans out there -

check out fan-made show "into the black" (http://www.intotheblack.ca/)

i nearly bust my gut laughing at the characters image gallery here (http://www.intotheblack.ca/image/tid/19)

looks like a bunch of geeky firefly fans got together, dressed up, found some prop guns and decided to make a movie.

NTTAWWT

somehow i don't think it will be the same though.

TSTW
April 20th, 2007, 03:32 PM
i nearly bust my gut laughing at the characters image gallery here (http://www.intotheblack.ca/image/tid/19)

blackieC
April 21st, 2007, 07:08 AM
i don't think so -

but there are some rabid fans out there -

check out fan-made show "into the black" (http://www.intotheblack.ca/)

looks like a bunch of geeky firefly fans got together, dressed up, found some prop guns and decided to make a movie.

NTTAWWT

somehow i don't think it will be the same though.

Oh, just fuck me running.

There is something wrong with that.

Something terribly, terribly wrong.

These are the kind of people that if they were fans of Leonardo Da Vinci, would rally to paint a bigger smile on the Mona Lisa.

"There ya go Mona, you're happier now."

What is it that compels some people to fuck with perfection?

Dan Kennedy
May 27th, 2007, 05:09 AM
Wow, do the test, I'm your captain, Malcolms the name.

I guess. Who the fuck is Malcom?

Nice to meet you all. Next meeting will be tomorrow. In the captains lounge.

That is all...

blackieC
May 27th, 2007, 05:39 AM
You're Mal?

Then let me just say that I regret ever offering you Vera in trade for that red-headed bitch.

Backtrack a bit, do some research, then hit your local video emporium for Firefly and then Serenity.

I ain't about to follow no goram captain that doesn't know who he is.

If Zoe wasn't so scary I'd use Vera on you now and take over this boat.

Nice to meet you.

The name is Jayne.