PDA

View Full Version : sony reverb - r7 vs dps v77

pounce
April 2nd, 2007, 08:13 PM
so i still think i really want the v77. i could pick up an r7 more cheaply and easily. either way, i have a tc m2000 that's just not being used at all anymore. it does it's thing perfectly, but i have other tc electronics gear and that's kind of the redundant piece now. so i want to seek out things that are specifically different to add more flavor to the rack. therefore, i'm going to sell the m2000 if i can find my way into one of the sony units. sony is the prime contender for that spot, the i don't have anything else that sounds like this spot. the real answer for me is probably to hold out for the damn v77, but i have trouble finding them for sale. anyhow, any comments appreciated.

Bob Olhsson
April 2nd, 2007, 11:36 PM
The R7 was a real bargain brand new. While the V77 has digital inputs, I've never been convinced it was any better or even as good as the R7. The batteries die on R7s

pounce
April 3rd, 2007, 01:43 PM
alright, i'm buying the r7.

so now i have a tc electronic m2000 for sale. anyone want one for say $400?

pounce
April 4th, 2007, 02:47 AM
i'm bumping this to say buy my m2000 so i dont' have to ebay it.

just make a reasonable offer or something. thanks.

pounce
April 4th, 2007, 11:41 PM
it's on ebay, but i'd still give any interested wombies a good deal. this on is of course all pretty and works perfectly, so it's all good. i am keeping some tc electronic fx, so i'm only switching out fx that are redundant in my space.

Comte de St Germain
April 5th, 2007, 12:39 AM
It's not a verb but I want an M7.

MMMMMMMM.