PDA

View Full Version : Aussies....

David Aurora
April 3rd, 2007, 05:51 AM
who else is watching Wilfred on SBS these days? funniest motherfucking thing ive seen in a long time. tried to find it on youtube to post here but there were only 3 fairly unfunny clips

fucking hell, that show rules

seagate
April 3rd, 2007, 09:15 AM
Only time I watch SBS is if there is nekid people on it...

Sorry

David Aurora
April 3rd, 2007, 09:21 AM
dude trust me......10pm next monday

David Aurora
April 3rd, 2007, 09:22 AM

Sorry

p.s. isnt that ALL the time? any day now, stan grant and that chick with the wierd hair and robot voice are gonna go for it on the news, im tellng ya....

Tim Halligan
April 3rd, 2007, 09:59 AM

Dude,

You do realise that SBS actually stands for Soccer Before Sex, right?

:lol:

Cheers,
Tim

David Aurora
April 3rd, 2007, 10:03 AM
hahaha

seagate
April 3rd, 2007, 11:29 AM
:Roll eyes:

Watershed
April 3rd, 2007, 10:41 PM
I've looked at the ads for Wilfred and thought I must take a look.

Definitely will now.

seagate
April 3rd, 2007, 10:48 PM
I've looked at the ads for Wilfred and thought I must take a look.

Definitely will now.

Unless there is lots of b**bies I'm not even going to bother...

Watershed
April 3rd, 2007, 10:51 PM
Believe it or not.... there IS more to life than boobies :Wink:

seagate
April 3rd, 2007, 10:53 PM
:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

Like what?

Go on, I dare you...

Flipper
April 4th, 2007, 03:56 AM
Yea man i've seen funny as piss.

I thought i was the only that liked it, all my other mates aren't so keen.

I did like Drawn together as well which wilfred replaced...

David Aurora
April 4th, 2007, 05:04 AM
yeah drawn together wasnt bad but i dunno for me it just seemed like 50% funny 50% lets just shock people. but seeing as im not easily shocked that just mean 50% not funny. still not bad though

blackieC
April 4th, 2007, 06:26 AM
Believe it or not.... there IS more to life than boobies :Wink:

The hell you say!

And for what it's worth as a Seppo, I saw the Chopper Read "Harden Up" clip from the Ronnie Johns half hour on the internets and thought it was fucking hilarious.

Feel free to berate me at your leisure.

It's still got to beat the shit out of Paul "that's a fuckin' knife on the barbie" Hogan, as far as pan equatorial culturalism goes.

David Aurora
April 4th, 2007, 06:38 AM
The hell you say!

And for what it's worth as a Seppo, I saw the Chopper Read "Harden Up" clip from the Ronnie Johns half hour on the internets and thought it was fucking hilarious.

Feel free to berate me at your leisure.

It's still got to beat the shit out of Paul "that's a fuckin' knife on the barbie" Hogan, as far as pan equatorial culturalism goes.

yeah ok that was kinda funny but you dont have to deal with every person you know walking round all fucking day going "harden the fuck up" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
its like my family and friends are just a fucking ronnie johns quote some days

blackieC
April 4th, 2007, 07:02 AM
yeah ok that was kinda funny but you dont have to deal with every person you know walking round all fucking day going "harden the fuck up" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
its like my family and friends are just a fucking ronnie johns quote some days

Just try living in Texas with every fucking git qouting "Larry The Cable Guy".

It was funny when he was a local radio celebrity, but give it a fucking rest, ya twat.

Edible undies haven't been funny since I gave them a shot in 1989. Placing convieniently shaped and sized fruit roll-ups between me and the font of all joy have been nothing but a hindrance in my experience.

YMMV, but if you spend any amount of time pondering whether or not the strawberry flavor may or may not be authentic enough, then you have lost sight of the destination.

Unfcknblvbl
April 4th, 2007, 04:12 PM

What about Yahoo Serious?
Jocko?

ella
April 4th, 2007, 05:28 PM
YMMV, but if you spend any amount of time pondering whether or not the strawberry flavor may or may not be authentic enough, then you have lost sight of the destination.

If this truly inspirational gem doesn't end up as someones sig line, it'll be a fucking miracle (and a tremendous waste).

Fulcrum
April 4th, 2007, 05:36 PM
You do realise that SBS actually stands for Soccer Before Sex, right?

Sounds like what they said about the UK terrestrial channel five (yes, lower case intentional), that it espoused the three F's-- Film, Football, and Fucking.

I'm sure we have our share of those channels here too in the land of Seps, but honestly I don't watch a lot of TV.