PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday, Emtou2u!

E. Shaun
April 4th, 2007, 01:22 AM
Well, it's her birthday eve now, but I'm sure we can get the well-wishing underway prematurely!

Happy birthday to one who adds a special irreverence and unique insight to the forums. I raise my virtual vodka gimlets to you!

:Thumbsup:

Aardvark
April 4th, 2007, 01:53 AM
Happy 29th Entou2u, may you enjoy many more!

Cheers,
Aardvark

:Wink::grin::grin:

MudCat
April 4th, 2007, 02:04 AM
Happy Birthday....:Wink:

seagate
April 4th, 2007, 02:23 AM
Happy 29th Entou2u, may you enjoy many more!

Damn, she told she was 25!!! :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

Happy Birthday Em!

http://msc.id.au/tmp/bday.jpg

kwiksilver
April 4th, 2007, 02:35 AM
Happy Birthday! Hope you are having a great day M22u!

kwiksilver

I'm still older than you are. :lol:

emtou2u
April 4th, 2007, 02:55 AM
It's A Party!!!!!!

a few hours of beauty rest ('cause i'm only um...29...i only need uh...a couple hours) :Wink:

ok...for someone who hardly drinks...looks like we're pouring more Emerald gimlets!

Let's Celebrate!!! :Coolio:

Tim Armstrong
April 4th, 2007, 03:10 AM
Happy Happy!!!!!

Cheers, Tim

Fulcrum
April 4th, 2007, 03:19 AM
Hoisting a Smithwicks in your honor here on the other side of the continent. Many more to you.

EDIT: Oh, yeah, huh. Another fellow Aries.

Oops, there goes a million kilowatt dam....

robmacki
April 4th, 2007, 04:15 AM
Cheers!

David Aurora
April 4th, 2007, 05:00 AM
Happy birthday :)

blackieC
April 4th, 2007, 06:07 AM
Well happy fuckin' birthday, fellow Aries.

May you also have scotch, sushi, cake and rocking the fuck out on your birthday.

I was blessed with all of the above a few days ago and wish the same for everyone.

Twenty nine, eh?

That was four of the best years of my life.

Hope you feel the same.

Cheers, Blackie

Grapestomper
April 4th, 2007, 07:31 AM
Happy Birthday, Em

You probably can't see it from there, but I'm raising a small glass of 25 year old Caol-Ila in your honor.

(Distilled when you were four!)

Slange!

Mike

mousdrvr
April 4th, 2007, 07:44 AM
:Thumbsup: :Thumbsup: :Thumbsup: :Thumbsup: :Thumbsup: :Thumbsup: :Thumbsup: :Thumbsup:

Go Em! Happy Birthday!

-mous

jerryskid
April 4th, 2007, 09:49 AM
Although it rains, The day is fine
cause my friend Em turns 29
or maybe more, I cannot say
it doesn't matter anyway
I'll raise my glass of gimlet drink
and smoke a bowl or two I think
I'll get real buzzed to fete Em's day
Hell I'd be doing it anyway.....(hee hee)

Have a great Bday ...hope all your wishes come true.....

have a gimlet on me.....

http://www.ciadvertising.org/sa/spring_06/adv380j/felipepg/vodka-gimlet.jpg

clicktrack
April 4th, 2007, 11:04 AM
Happpy Happpy Happpy Birthday, Miranda!

A shipment of Prada is on its way...

:)

lebouche
April 4th, 2007, 11:07 AM
Happy Birthday!!!!!
Hope you have a great one!
:) :) :)

J.G.
April 4th, 2007, 11:09 AM
Looks like you and my Hub are twins, Em.

I wish you MANY, MANY, MANY more, and a day full of the things you like best, shared with your favorite people.

Grande Birthday Smeeeeeeeeeeeches,

; J

MacGregor
April 4th, 2007, 11:11 AM
Birdie Hapday, dear my.

May the force be with you.

Mac

Mixerpuppet
April 4th, 2007, 03:02 PM
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y

ok...

Not to be kinky or anything...

who's gonna hold her down while the traditional 29 swats (gentle) on the posterior take place? :Twisted:

Aardvark put your arm down...

you don't need to raise it on the internet...

magicchord
April 4th, 2007, 03:04 PM
Birthday wishes and happy dreams!

emtou2u
April 4th, 2007, 04:04 PM
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y

ok...

Not to be kinky or anything...

who's gonna hold her down while the traditional 29 swats (gentle) on the posterior take place? :Twisted:

Aardvark put your arm down...

you don't need to raise it on the internet...

it's my birthday mornin'!!! yippee!!! (insert really bad elaine dance here)....so...as i'm just beginning to get goin' on my big day....i have to admit something...

it's not that i want to make anyone think i like spankings....:Roll eyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

but 29 was a wee bit ago.....

in all honesty.....there are 11 more swats to add.......:Uh oh:

just don't leave any marks!!!! :lol:

thank you for all the birthday wishes.....this rocks!

- Emmy

(oh my....i just noticed all my "green" presents....thank you...no really...you didn't have to go the trouble....you shouldn't have....(awesome!)):Wink: :Thumbsup: :grin:

Unfcknblvbl
April 4th, 2007, 04:41 PM
it's my birthday mornin'!!! yippee!!! (insert really bad elaine dance here)....

http://flash.sonypictures.com/tv/shows/seinfeld/myspace/comment/images/animated_elaine.gif

Happy Birthday!

J.G.
April 4th, 2007, 04:53 PM
^^ :lol: :Thumbsup:

11 more smeeches then too, Em. :Wink:

; J

Scratchy Potts
April 4th, 2007, 06:12 PM
21 again!!!,,,21 again!!!!!

http://www.fancyflours.com/fancyflours/images/large/candles-happy-birthday.jpg

From Scratchy all the best Em.......:Thumbsup:

emtou2u
April 4th, 2007, 11:25 PM
^^ :lol: :Thumbsup:

11 more smeeches then too, Em. :Wink:

; J

thanks j.g.!

ok..the party is officially underway!!!

nice long soak, a lil massage, and from my womb friends....lots of love on the phone and e-mails, flowers, a great poetry book....wow!!

ok...and a few champagne cocktails to start this party off! so...em's a wee bit 'happy' and signin' off! thanks for all the love so far!!!!

oh - grapestomper - you're right! over 10 million greenies!! wow....what a day...

did i mention love & spirits for all my friends?!!!!

oops - just spilled on the keyboard (only water!)

Tim Halligan
April 5th, 2007, 12:28 AM
Happy Birthday Em.

Enjoy the party.

Seriously...you don't look a day over 21.

:D

Cheers,
Tim

archtop
April 5th, 2007, 12:51 AM
Happy B-Day M. :)

Carlo
April 5th, 2007, 01:41 AM
We scramble for the keys
for what more we can say.
You make this place smell better,
and a Happy Birthday!!

Cosmic Pig
April 5th, 2007, 02:57 AM
Happy birthday! I may be belating but I made it. I myself am around 29... if you take in to account all of time.

Cos.

emtou2u
April 5th, 2007, 03:47 AM

i was going to write something brilliant....

maybe tomorrow.....:D :Wink:

jerryskid
April 5th, 2007, 04:42 AM

i was going to write something brilliant....

maybe tomorrow.....:D :Wink:

Waiting with baited breath.............

http://sitefly.com/users/12341/images/Redfish-with-baited-breath.jpg

Hope your next 29th is just as fun!!!!!!!!!.....:grin:

G. Hoffman
April 5th, 2007, 06:58 AM
Ooops, missed it yesterday.

Happy B-Day, even if it's late.

Gabriel

lebouche
April 5th, 2007, 05:48 PM
Right...you promised something brilliant.
How was the big day???
Brilliant I hope!
Why don't you enlighten in your fans:)

emtou2u
April 5th, 2007, 06:33 PM
Right...you promised something brilliant.
How was the big day???
Brilliant I hope!
Why don't you enlighten in your fans:)

for you duncan...anything...

but i have to tell you that i might have to pull out my "files" from 'back in the day' to imply any greater party or good time than what you post on the weekend thread...

i promise...delectable details soon...

ya'll have actually given me so much love that my PM box is full and i'm going through and trying to delete things - all of which i want to keep - so i promise...soon...

(i'd like to say i have a nasty hangover -- but life has taught me 2 multi-vits, 2 B complex, 20 oz of water & 1 aspirin the night before and "it's all good!"...so i'm in fine health - just a wee bit tired)

clicktrack
April 5th, 2007, 06:50 PM
Go big or go home!

Well done, Lady Miranda!

lebouche
April 5th, 2007, 07:05 PM
for you duncan...anything...

but i have to tell you that i might have to pull out my "files" from 'back in the day' to imply any greater party or good time than what you post on the weekend thread...

i promise...delectable details soon...

ya'll have actually given me so much love that my PM box is full and i'm going through and trying to delete things - all of which i want to keep - so i promise...soon...

(i'd like to say i have a nasty hangover -- but life has taught me 2 multi-vits, 2 B complex, 20 oz of water & 1 aspirin the night before and "it's all good!"...so i'm in fine health - just a wee bit tired)

Fuck outed again....what if someday I need a real job!!! It will be so easy for prospective employers to find me on the net and realise I am unemployable!
Well it sounds like you had a good one...even if Peeps at the Womb made it a bit like a day doing admin:grin:

emtou2u
April 5th, 2007, 07:57 PM
Well, it's her birthday eve now, but I'm sure we can get the well-wishing underway prematurely!

Happy birthday to one who adds a special irreverence and unique insight to the forums. I raise my virtual vodka gimlets to you!

:Thumbsup:

e. shaun thanks for the thread! it was awesome having a perpetual birthday card! lebouche....thanks for stayin' on top of me to get this post up! i think celebratin' with you and your lovie would be a good time sometime...

thanks to everyone for the love. Clicky i'm still waiting for the PRADA was that sent UPS or FedEx? Black is ok....but when they do a good red it can't be beat! :Wink: Seagate, i still have the balloons!

Cos, Archtop, Mousie, Magic, the Tim's, and MacG...thanks for the well wishes and love!

so grapes...illuminate me...what is Caol-Ila? i'm honored though...sounds fancy...! and fulcrum...smithwicks? sounds like i have to step out of my 'gimlet' box...

so...birthday mornin' ...was sweet and mellow...began with my lil' girl giving me earrings that she purchased with her 'own money' then several bouquets of flowers from friends and family delivered (pretty funny actually - i'd get one delivery from Fed-Ex and just finish clipping the ends and get them into water when the doorbell would ring again!)....nice phone calls to friends, a new friend from the womb...and was able to touch base with someone i really cherish...long bath (more phone calls...more flowers)....checked in on the womb (more flowers)...

then...kidnapped!

sat in the sun having champagne cocktails poured for me and talked about love, life, passion and all the stuff that makes life worth livin'. i didn't think i had much to drink...but note above...no food...

so by the time i swung by the spa to say hello .... i needed a driver! literally! it was hilarious. my staff got a big kick out of it. i don't really 'hate' to admit it....but i probably haven't even been buzzed in 5 or more years! so this was a bit unusual. but at the spa was a great poetry book ...and....yes....more flowers....but i guess from my avatar...ya'll can tell the girl likes her fleurs...:grin:

went and got a lil' massage...since you're older Kwik...you should sign up for one of those! :Wink: btw, you will always be older....:D

then friends came over to the house and we proceeded to play at the bar b q in the back yard, put on music and then this of course led to the womb....we pulled the site up and they all had to see the birthday thread and ask who everyone was. RobMacki thanks for the kids birthday song. that got a round of "aaawww...".

jerryskid's fish and unfcknblvbl's elaine dance were also huge hits...oh...and uh...mixerpuppet...yeah...i made it (to my chagrin :Wink: ) through the whole day without a spankin!

then, lil bro (6'3" or 6'6" if you ask him:lol: )called and asked if i wanted to "stop over" for dinner...."be here at 5pm!"...i was..........an hour late.....but upon arrival he (the jokester) had a note on his front door "Food Spoiled! Meet us at the Tin Shed!" i felt horrible!!! he loves to cook - and i felt really, really bad...i walk the 1 block to Tin Shed and he had the courtyard set up for my birthday...huge stack of presents...a massive bouquet of red roses (40 long stems) with 1 white rose and 1 yellow rose...i assume they are from my mom...i open the card and it says, "happy birthday! love daddy, mom and the family"...not fair!!!! just seeing "daddy" on the card made me burst into tears - completely caught off guard. had a great dinner, vodka gimlets (too many - they just kept ordering 'em)...i know when i left there was a full one on the table...so...too many...they all went above and beyond with a chocolate ganauche cake (but already had some of Scratchy's so i wasn't too hungry :Wink: ) more chocolate etc. etc. etc. oh....of all the presents...the most fun were a set of hatian "stress" drums...

got home...put 1/2 my flowers around my tub....lit a candle...put in some new music and took a long soak...

all in all.....a very nice 40th birthday...

i feel a little like the academy award winner who's trying to thank everyone and the music comes on...

but jerryskid and carlo's lil poems cracked me up..nice to see i smell good (?)...and that i inspire jerryskid to "relax"...

thanks to david a, mudcat, g hoffman, and jg....(thanks for the smeeches jg!)...

blackieC - i'm not sure if i "rocked the fuck out" -- however that was the original plan..."40 of my closest friends in Las Vegas"...but then my brother got my sis-in-law pregnant and shot that to *&^^!....next time...i promise!

i woke up this morning and i guess didn't realize how many flowers i had received because my master suite & bath look like a funeral home...it was a little disturbing! :Wink: :lol:

i almost forgot...thanks for the prepsents! 38,000,000 rep and getting ready to hand 'em all out!

Grapestomper
April 5th, 2007, 09:03 PM
all in all.....a very nice 40th birthday...

Indeed! Well-done, lass. It sounds like you have lots of good folks around you.

so grapes...illuminate me...what is Caol-Ila? i'm honored though...sounds fancy...!

Caol-Ila is my favorite of the Islay Whiskys: not nearly as well known as Lagavoulin and the rest, it was kind of a blender's secret untill recently. It's peaty, but not that smokey, very heavy-bodied, and with an interesting fruit note that always reminds me of green olives.

Of the distillery releases, the 12 year is both cheaper and better than the 18, but if you can find a custom bottling of the 11 year old, that's the shit... the unfiltered versions are so heavy they are a meal in a glass. Just a dab'l do-ya!
Signatory bottles one that gets exported to the U.S.

The 25 year was a special thing I got in Scotland a few years back, and I've been nursing the last centimeter in the bottle for over a year. It's just blow-your-brains-out-good.

Happy B-day once more,
Mike

emtou2u
April 5th, 2007, 10:10 PM
Indeed! Well-done, lass. It sounds like you have lots of good folks around you.

Caol-Ila is my favorite of the Islay Whiskys: not nearly as well known as Lagavoulin and the rest, it was kind of a blender's secret untill recently. It's peaty, but not that smokey, very heavy-bodied, and with an interesting fruit note that always reminds me of green olives.

Of the distillery releases, the 12 year is both cheaper and better than the 18, but if you can find a custom bottling of the 11 year old, that's the shit... the unfiltered versions are so heavy they are a meal in a glass. Just a dab'l do-ya!
Signatory bottles one that gets exported to the U.S.

The 25 year was a special thing I got in Scotland a few years back, and I've been nursing the last centimeter in the bottle for over a year. It's just blow-your-brains-out-good.

Happy B-day once more,
Mike

Mmmm...sounds luscious! thanks to you all - i'll end up quite "in the know" when it comes to whiskey!

stoner
April 5th, 2007, 10:58 PM
Happy birthday to U...
Happy birthday to U...
Happy birthday to emtou2u........
Happy birthday to U.
:Wink:

xoxoxoxo

Stoner

emtou2u
April 5th, 2007, 11:02 PM
Happy birthday to U...
Happy birthday to U...
Happy birthday to emtou2u........
Happy birthday to U.
:Wink:

xoxoxoxo

Stoner

gee....thanks.....:Roll eyes: ya didn't have to sing to me....:grin:

xoxoxoxo back at you!

-em

blackieC
April 6th, 2007, 06:28 AM
Mmmm...sounds luscious! thanks to you all - i'll end up quite "in the know" when it comes to whiskey!

I believe that's "whisky", not "whiskey".

Although if you should take a turn in that direction, I highly reccomend Knob Creek.

I don't usually drink bourbon, but when I do, that's what fills my glass.

Fulcrum
April 6th, 2007, 02:46 PM
I highly reccomend Knob Creek.

I'm quite partial to Makers Mark myself when it comes to bourbon.

Em, Smithwicks is an Irish ale that has recently found its way over to this side of the big pond. Historically I like to try different beers when I go out to a new restaurant, but if Smithwicks is on tap that plan goes out the window.

emtou2u
April 6th, 2007, 03:53 PM
I believe that's "whisky", not "whiskey".

Although if you should take a turn in that direction, I highly reccomend Knob Creek.

it's my birfday weak, can't a gurl get some slack? :grin:

J.G.
April 6th, 2007, 04:01 PM
I highly reccomend Knob Creek.

*cue smokey-voiced V.O.*

"Knob Creek/Creak", the toast of elderly-vintage-analog-gear-using-sound engineers everywhere.

; J