PDA

View Full Version : New Baseball Rule

jerryskid
April 23rd, 2007, 11:08 AM
Anytime there's a runner on 3rd and nobody out, and Adam Dunn is batting, you can just mark a strikeout and move to the next batter. It will just save time.................:Mad:

Kenny Gioia
April 23rd, 2007, 02:07 PM
I don't know if that would work.

Wouldn't the Reds just put a pinch-hitter in each time?

To avoid the automatic strike-out?

BTW - His batting Avg. this year is highest in the majors.

enjoy.

Fulcrum
April 23rd, 2007, 04:17 PM
Hm. When I went to check this morning it looked like Vlad Guerrero is currently hitting .400. Dunn is nowhere on that list.

Meanwhile... Ted Lilly is actually contending for the MLB lead in strikeouts? Who'd'a'thunk it?

kwiksilver
April 23rd, 2007, 04:37 PM
Meanwhile... Ted Lilly is actually contending for the MLB lead in strikeouts? Who'd'a'thunk it?

He just changed leagues. Wait another 4 to 6 weeks. The hitters will have him figured out.

jerryskid
April 23rd, 2007, 05:12 PM
I don't know if that would work.

Wouldn't the Reds just put a pinch-hitter in each time?

To avoid the automatic strike-out?

BTW - His batting Avg. this year is highest in the majors.

enjoy.

Dunn hits great when there is no runners on....But with runners in scoring position he's batting somewhere around .095...

Kenny Gioia
April 23rd, 2007, 06:45 PM
Hm. When I went to check this morning it looked like Vlad Guerrero is currently hitting .400. Dunn is nowhere on that list.

I fucked up. Bad wording. :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

What I was trying to say is that his average this year is better than his average has ever been.

I suck.

jerryskid
April 23rd, 2007, 08:32 PM
I suck.

I know...I read it on the bathroom wall..........

:lol:

PRobb
April 24th, 2007, 01:28 AM
On the plus side, Josh Hamilton is the inspirational feel good type story of the year.

jerryskid
April 24th, 2007, 04:43 AM
I think they should bench Dunn for a game or two and let Hamilton play left field.....