PDA

View Full Version : The only football thread...(thats soccer to those of you who don't care anyway)

lebouche
April 25th, 2007, 06:03 PM
Come on LIVERPOOOLLLLLLL!!!

toooooo excited

Zoesch
April 25th, 2007, 07:20 PM
Bleh... Liverpool-Chelsea... the only good outcome would be if someone bombs the stadium (Aim at Mourinho, if there was an ego-seeker missile that should be easy enough)

I'm a Barcelona, Juventus and Man U supporter :)

Goes211
April 25th, 2007, 08:23 PM
Uh oh. Zoesch is onto the football thread.

He knows he should steer clear.

(That being said, he also knows I have the worst fucking prediction record at the outcome of a World Cup in the biz. :lol: )

I watched Man U vs Roma out of boredom two weeks ago and I hadn't enjoyed a game that much in a long time.
Rooney's 3-2 against Milan yesterday was fucking amazing too.

Unfortunately for the 3 brit teams...I'm afraid it's going to be Milan this year.
:lol:

Aardvark
April 25th, 2007, 09:08 PM
...I have the worst fucking prediction record at the outcome of a World Cup in the biz. :lol:

I disagree. Malice is worse and he will be bringing me a bottle of GM to punctuate that assertion.:Twisted::grin::grin:

...I'm afraid it's going to be Milan this year.

Your previous quotation is noted eh! Hehehehe.

I am pulling for Manchester United, hoping that Ronaldo gets a chance to be a big hero and thus forces all the Brits who wanted him shot at the World Cup to choke on his brilliance. He and Kaka seem head and shoulders the best out there these days.

Hehehehe.

Too bad for England Rooney wasn't scoring like this as their big international when it counted.

Cheers,
Aardvark

:Wink:

GeeWhoLeeo
April 25th, 2007, 09:10 PM
Unfortunately for the 3 brit teams...I'm afraid it's going to be Milan this year.

those are wise words!
:Thumbsup:
yesterday Manchester was really lucky.. i bet the final is gonna be Liverpool-Milan again, and this time we gonna win

jerryskid
April 25th, 2007, 09:13 PM
Soccer?

I don't know soccer....

baseball been berry berry good to me...........

:grin:

lebouche
April 26th, 2007, 12:38 AM
Well it's halftime for a week....and Liverpool are 1 nil down.
They wernt even chasing it!!:Mad: Run at the defense you overpaid bastards...maybe they wanna make it more intereting b4 they whoop em next week.
Milan who??
Ronaldo who?
I think Man U might win it on form...

TSTW
April 26th, 2007, 12:49 AM
I think Man U have a SERIOUS chance of doing the treble this year (and you can quote me on that ;)). Best of luck to them.

So long as Arsenal win nothing (they can't. no silverware for them this year!! hohoho) I'm happy.

I'm a Spurs fan. I won't lie, we are consistantly poor. All we have to hope for is a European place next year, which i think we're more than capable of.

Best of luck to Liverpool, i'll be pleased with an English win :D.

5down1up
April 26th, 2007, 01:48 AM
was pure pleasure to watch the semi finals !

i voted for Roma & Totti, yall know how that story ended :icon_eek: DISASTER, hahaha

dont know who will proceed,

but i LOVE soccer :Thumbsup:

Goes211
April 26th, 2007, 07:07 AM
I found Man U way more entertaining to watch than any team...but still, unless they can repeat the slaughter job they did on Roma, in football realism often beats enthusiasm.
And the italians are unbeatable when it comes down to realism.
1 tiny goal and then lock it down. Close up shop. Arrivederci.
:D

Too bad for Liverpool. Chelsea is the one team I wish doesn't win.

Scratchy Potts
April 26th, 2007, 10:32 AM
Come on LIVERPOOOLLLLLLL!!!

toooooo excited

:Uh oh: SOooooooooo What part of the Pewl are yi from mate??

lebouche
April 26th, 2007, 12:02 PM
:Uh oh: SOooooooooo What part of the Pewl are yi from mate??
Well...I'm the worst kind of footie fan..I love watching good teams whomever they are and always suppport the English.
Way back in 86 I was a little sprog and asked who I support..I didn't know having been raised by females so I chose the best team:grin: who are still the best team:grin: thing is I've never seen them play...been to several matches...seen Chelsea a few times as my studio is 500 meters from the stadium.
Anyway...they are my second team:icon_eek: Man u my third.
I don't like Arsenal fans much they are often far too arrogant.

TSTW
April 26th, 2007, 12:45 PM
I don't like Arsenal fans much they are often far too arrogant.

Your telling me!! I dislike The Arsenal as much as i cherish Spurs.

Dingo
April 26th, 2007, 06:46 PM
Obviously, none of you bastards know shit about fuck.

Liverpool will handsomely overcome their 1 goal first leg deficit and then destroy Milan in the final as they did in 2005.

I'll be toasting the boys with a bottle of Lagavulin and singing "We've won it six times", while the rest of the pretenders (especially Chelski and Manure) will be choking on our success.

Fuck Jose Mourhino and fuck Chelski and their filthy russian billions.

Fuck Ferguson and his team of pretty boy pop stars...Man Utd lick sweaty dog balls.

Milan, on the other hand, deserve respect...especially from coming so far in the competition with an ageing squad great footballers. Yet history will repeat itself and they shall be beaten once again.

Long live Liverpool Football Club. Go you mighty Reds!

"You'll Never Walk Alone"

Dingo :D

Dingo
April 26th, 2007, 06:46 PM

Liverpool will handsomely overcome their 1-goal first leg deficit against the Chavs, and then destroy Milan in the final as they did in 2005.

I'll be toasting the boys with a bottle of Lagavulin and singing "We've won it six times", while the rest of the pretenders (especially Chelski and Manure) will be choking on our success.

Fuck Ferguson and his team of pretty boy pop stars...Man Utd lick sweaty dog balls.

Milan, on the other hand, deserve respect...especially from coming so far in the competition with an ageing squad of great footballers. Yet history will repeat itself and they shall be beaten once again.

Long live Liverpool Football Club. Go you mighty Reds!

Goes211
April 26th, 2007, 06:56 PM

At least we are not deaf.
I say that because you appear to know fuck all about double posting.

Dingo ?
You must be shittin' me.

"Gerrard...to Owen...back to Fowler...nice pass to Dingo...err, sorry, did I say Dingo ?"

GeeWhoLeeo
April 26th, 2007, 07:02 PM

somehow i do agree:lol:

i agree

Milan, on the other hand, deserve respect...especially from coming so far in the competition with an ageing squad great footballers.

i agree

Yet history will repeat itself and they shall be beaten once again.

sorry, mate
we learned the lesson the hard way, this time when it's 3-0 we ain't gonna stop and look for the 4th goal, and then the 5th..:Twisted:

GeeWhoLeeo
April 26th, 2007, 07:05 PM
I'm a Barcelona, Juventus and Man U supporter :)

hey Z, i saw Juventus a couple of times this year.. didn't impress me at all.
their best player is still Luciano Moggi :lol:

TSTW
April 26th, 2007, 07:42 PM

Be that as it may, he in my opinion, is one of the most successful managers of all time. Man U have the best chance for the title.

However, i wouldn't put it past the Pool. They are known for producing goals when needed. I wish them the best of luck.

As ive stated earlier, so long as its not Arsenal things will be peachy. :Thumbsup: :Twisted: :lol:

Scratchy Potts
April 27th, 2007, 11:06 AM
At least we are not deaf.
I say that because you appear to know fuck all:

"Gerrard...to Owen...back to Fowler...nice pass to Dingo...err, sorry, did I say Dingo ?"

:Confused: Owen plays for Newcastle ....:lol:
you sound like your from the lebouche school of Football fan? :lol:

lebouche
April 27th, 2007, 11:20 AM
I'm still a fan of Owen.
I wonder if anybody else has ever been payed so much to play so little:Confused:

Scratchy Potts
April 27th, 2007, 11:23 AM
I'm still a fan of Owen.
I wonder if anybody else has ever been payed so much to play so little:Confused:
:Roll eyes:
Kieron Dyer ...I rest my case me Lord!!

Goes211
April 27th, 2007, 01:37 PM
:Confused: Owen plays for Newcastle ....:lol:
you sound like your from the lebouche school of Football fan? :lol:

From the Michael Owen biography

With dreams of joining the likes of Kevin Keegan and Kenny Dalglish in the pantheon of hometown stars, Michael signed a professional contract with Liverpool in December 1996, just four days after his 17th birthday. Five months later, he made his English Premiership debut against Wimbledon. Within 10 minutes of entering the game as a substitute in the second half, he notched his first goal...

...The 1998-99 season saw Michael honored with the prestigious BBC Sports Personality of the Year award, just one day before his 19th birthday. Although the campaign itself was a disappointing one for Liverpool, Michael captured the Golden Boot for the second year in a row. A first-half hat trick against Newcastle helped him lead the league in goals again (with 18), despite missing the last seven games of the year with a hamstring injury...

...The following season was one of frustration for Michael, as his gimpy hamstring prevented him from playing at full speed. Still, though he appeared in only 27 games, he led the club with 11 goals. (Michael topped the Reds in scoring again in the 2000-01 season, ringing up 16 goals in 28 matches.)...

...Healthy again in 2001, Michael reasserted his dominance in English soccer. For the fifth straight year, he ranked as his team's best scorer, netting 19 goals in 29 games. He was at his best in Liverpool's most important matches. In arguably the biggest contest in franchise history, the Reds faced Italy's AS Roma in the fourth round of the UEFA Cup. An army of hometown fans made the pilgrimage to the Eternal City—the site of two of Liverpool's greatest triumphs, the 1977 and 1984 European Cup finals. There, Michael fueled one of the club's greatest nights, scoring two goals to send the Reds to Dortmund for the UEFA Cup Final. Liverpool went on to take the title.

I was going for "famous" Liverpool players, junior.
And I'd never heard of a "Dingo".
Mind you, I was amused by the hat-trick against Newcastle.

Zoesch
April 27th, 2007, 01:46 PM
hey Z, i saw Juventus a couple of times this year.. didn't impress me at all.
their best player is still Luciano Moggi :lol:

Yeah well, the problem is that this year Juventus is playing in a weird blue and black shirt :lol:

Funny how basically Inter's title this year is from Juve, from the players, to the fact that they artificially had no competition.

Hehehehehehe, those Vicenza-Juve matches this year must've been booooooooooooring as hell :Twisted:

Scratchy Potts
April 27th, 2007, 01:59 PM
I was going for "famous" Liverpool players, junior.
And I'd never heard of a "Dingo".
Mind you, I was amused by the hat-trick against Newcastle.
:lol::Thumbsup: gotcha!..:grin:
didnt Adingo play left back??...:Confused:

Dingo
April 28th, 2007, 04:17 PM
Man Utd manager Alex Ferguson & Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho were walking down the street when they came upon a dog lying on the sidewalk. The dog was licking its cock and balls and butthole and cleaning itself like dogs do.
Mourinho says, “Boy, I wish I could do that.”
Ferguson: “Yeah, me too. But I wouldn't try it.”
Mourinho: “Why not?”
Ferguson: “Because I'm afraid the dog might bite me.”

Be that as it may, Alex Ferguson in my opinion, is one of the most successful managers of all time. Man U have the best chance for the title.

You are of course entitled to your opinion - and yes, Alex Ferguson is a reasonably talented manager. However, Ferguson is also a bitter, geriatric, git, and hardly "one of the greatest of all time." He received a knighthood for after winning once in Europe. What a fucking joke. Granted, a nice achievement. But not really something to pull your dick over. Former Liverpool Manager, Bob Paisley, has a faaaaaar superior record, yet remained knighthoodless until his death. Frankly, Bob Paisley is Manager of the Millenium. During 8 seasons in charge, he won:

6 League Championships (+ 2 times runners-up)
3 European Cups
3 League Cups
1 Uefa Cup
1 European Super Cup
5 Charity Shields

During Paisley's reign, Liverpool set an all-time record of 85 home games unbeaten, in all competitions. This run included 63 league matches, also a league record, and stretched over 3 years.

There is no comparison - Bob rules, Alex fucks sheep (I have proof).

"Gerrard passes to Dingo, back to Gerrard, lovely one-two, Gerrard crosses back to Dingo, he nutmegs Neville, Dingo shoots, he scores!!!!!!!!!!!! Dingo flops out his dick, runs over to the sidelines and takes a piss all over Alex Ferguson's fugly head in celebration!"

Goes211
April 28th, 2007, 06:18 PM
"Gerrard passes to Dingo, back to Gerrard, lovely one-two, Gerrard crosses back to Dingo, he nutmegs Neville, Dingo shoots, he scores!!!!!!!!!!!! Dingo flops out his dick, runs over to the sidelines and takes a piss all over Alex Ferguson's fugly head in celebration!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Now that was funny.

Pancho Ballard
April 29th, 2007, 01:04 AM
Today saw something not often witnessed in English football; Bolton did United a favour!

And if you're reading Sam (and I'm sure as the Premiership's top English manager you often visit this forum), please stay!

Scratchy Potts
April 29th, 2007, 10:29 PM
Today saw something not often witnessed in English football; Bolton did United a favour!

And if you're reading Sam (and I'm sure as the Premiership's top English manager you often visit this forum), please stay!
:icon_eek: Hard to bare bud!! he`s fucked off
bet ya gutted!!
and on the same day we were promoted!!!...:Thumbsup:

Peter Reid!!!!.......:lol: waddya reckon??

Pancho Ballard
April 29th, 2007, 10:34 PM
Please not Peter Reid. I've heard a couple of people say that but it just seems lazy conjecture to me, based purely on the fact that he's a manager who used to be in the same team and is good mates with Sam.

My money's on Gary Speed. Sam mentioned in his resignation speech that he's quitting now so that his replacement can get used to preparing for match day in the final matches, which implies they've already decided who it is.

Mind you, he also said that with the club on the verge of European qualification now is the right time to go; no it's not, it's right when they've actually qualified!

Scratchy Potts
April 29th, 2007, 10:45 PM
Please not Peter Reid. I've heard a couple of people say that but it just seems lazy conjecture to me, based purely on the fact that he's a manager who used to be in the same team and is good mates with Sam.

My money's on Gary Speed. Sam mentioned in his resignation speech that he's quitting now so that his replacement can get used to preparing for match day in the final matches, which implies they've already decided who it is.

Mind you, he also said that with the club on the verge of European qualification now is the right time to go; no it's not, it's right when they've actually qualified!

I took that to mean Sammy Lee to be honest??

I do find the timing a bit wierd!...I reckon he`s been poached
By the Mags...waddya think?..got a lot of time for big sam
he played center half for us,fucking giant of a man!!
my partner in crime is from Bolton,,:Uh oh: I dont have the heart to Txt him yet!!.......:Confused: dont know what to say
theres a lot of Banter between us!...:lol:

lebouche
May 1st, 2007, 03:06 PM
My only two hours of paid work today are during the Liverpool Chelsea Semi tonight:Cry:

lebouche
May 1st, 2007, 09:39 PM
Common the pool...Extra time!!!!

lebouche
May 1st, 2007, 10:24 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

GeeWhoLeeo
May 1st, 2007, 10:57 PM
told ya about liverpool!:lol:
now it's time for Milan to cook Manchester.

TSTW
May 2nd, 2007, 12:07 PM
interesting result. I would like the Pool to win.

Mourinho' interview at the end of the match was priceless.

lebouche
May 2nd, 2007, 12:27 PM
I'd quite like Man U to make the finals...not sure it'd be good for Liverpool but...

Scratchy Potts
May 2nd, 2007, 01:12 PM
I'd quite like Man U to make the finals...not sure it'd be good for Liverpool but...

:Thumbsup: Great for the Prem tho Bouche!
two clubs in the final

lebouche
May 2nd, 2007, 03:40 PM
:Thumbsup: Great for the Prem tho Bouche!
two clubs in the final

True...
Gonna try and get some money together for a few bevvies tonight. Man U r great to watch at the mo...can't wait:)

Slipperman
May 2nd, 2007, 06:45 PM
Who didn't get the memo about the size of the puck and net?

If you cheapskates wanna pony a few bucks up you really should consider better ice... I can't even see it under all that moss it's covered with.

And for crissake... put some fucking boards up... I haven't seen one decent boarding all season.

SM.

lebouche
May 2nd, 2007, 06:53 PM
Who didn't get the memo about the size of the puck and net?

If you cheapskates wanna pony a few bucks up you really should consider better ice... I can't even see it under all that moss it's covered with.

And for crissake... put some fucking boards up... I haven't seen one decent boarding all season.

SM.
What the Puck!!!!!!±!*£$

Goes211
May 2nd, 2007, 09:25 PM
Milan - Man U. 3-0 with 8 minutes to go.
It appears Milan are doing much more than just "scoring one and then locking it down".
Told ya I didn't know shit.

Scratchy Potts
May 2nd, 2007, 09:55 PM
It appears Milan are doing much more than just "scoring one and then locking it down".
:grin:Yup well an truely fucked!! ...should be a crackin final tho!!

puck?? .......wot the fucks a puck??? ...:Confused:

GeeWhoLeeo
May 2nd, 2007, 10:00 PM

now it's gonna be Milan-Liverpool.
i have to say i'm not a big Milan fan, but they are really a good team and played a fantastic match.
long live Gattuso!

Dingo
May 3rd, 2007, 01:33 PM
Not being one to blow one's own (I've tried it before and I can't reach anyway...)

But...

Liverpool will handsomely overcome their 1-goal first leg deficit against the Chavs...

Fantasticly great to see Man Utd get hammered last night in Milan too...

Dingo :grin:

Zoesch
May 8th, 2007, 09:52 PM
Suuure... but Who's your premiership daddy?

Certainly not Rafa and his Boys :lol:

lebouche
May 19th, 2007, 03:58 PM
FA CUP FINAL

0-0 halftime..

Come on someone!!!!!!!!!

Zoesch
May 19th, 2007, 04:25 PM
Really funny where the benches are at the new Wembley, I think the public might be hearing all the cursing from Fergie and The Not So Special One :lol:

knightsy
May 19th, 2007, 05:46 PM
Nice to see a goal from open play in an FA Cup Final between 2 big sides. For once.

lebouche
May 19th, 2007, 06:53 PM
Rooney had a few exciting runs....he's still better on pro evo though:lol:

Congrstulations Chelsea

TSTW
May 22nd, 2007, 11:02 AM
I believe in the Pool. Repeat after me: "i believe in the Pool!"

GeeWhoLeeo
May 22nd, 2007, 07:09 PM
it's gonna be 2-0

Goes211
May 23rd, 2007, 09:28 PM

I rest my case.
:Coolio:

lebouche
May 23rd, 2007, 09:56 PM
I rest my case.
:Coolio:
Bugger bugger bugger

GeeWhoLeeo
May 23rd, 2007, 10:13 PM
Benitez made a BIG mistake with Crouch: he should have put him in earlier.
anyways the match was quite boring.. too much tactic!

5down1up
May 24th, 2007, 04:32 PM
YES

MILAN :Thumbsup:

lebouche
May 24th, 2007, 05:25 PM
At least Inzaghi got a good kick in the balls at the end....:lol: that made it all OK for me.

Goes211
May 24th, 2007, 07:33 PM
Inzaghi was coked up IMHO.
Last time I saw that kind of reaction was Maradona.
Or Liam Gallagher.
Or that cunt from the Babyshamblesorsumthin.

lebouche
June 1st, 2007, 06:34 PM
Inzaghi was coked up IMHO.
Last time I saw that kind of reaction was Maradona.
Or Liam Gallagher.
Or that cunt from the Babyshamblesorsumthin.

Crack head Inzaghi :lol:

Tonights England Brazil.....good luck England!!
Bet we'll do really well, we always do when it does'nt matter.
Win all the friendlies then get trounced in the first important match.:Thumbsup: I don't mind who scores... Ronaldini-ho or Dwayne Looney(TM) just so long as it is a good match.
I scored 4 with Ronaldini-ho against my flatmate last week....if only I could control the squad with my playstation controller.

lebouche
June 1st, 2007, 09:58 PM
Ha ha... last min equaliser.
England have won three times now in 23 against Brazil.
Becks was great..so was Stevie. Prob is Eng players are all lazy uninspired overpaid wankers:grin: Brazilians have flair, passion and grow up with a real thirst, hunger..

malice
June 2nd, 2007, 06:13 AM
I disagree. Malice is worse and he will be bringing me a bottle of GM to punctuate that assertion.:Twisted::grin::grin:

Aardy,

Do you know why they were no italian movie in Cannes Festival selection this year ?

Because the great italian comedians are no longer shooting movies.

They are now playing football.

malice

5down1up
June 2nd, 2007, 07:03 AM
:very happy:

yeah man, isnt it sad that those pizza comedians were able to win the world cup and now the champions league ?
i mean if those players are comedians ( which prolly is the case, you better save your heros for the real challenges ) ..... what about the other teams ? :Twisted:

i luuuv dat shit :Thumbsup:

SaltyDog
June 2nd, 2007, 07:58 AM
I'm lucky enough to have two talented daughters playing AA InterCity Football.
I know what I'm watching this summer. :)

GeeWhoLeeo
June 2nd, 2007, 10:07 AM
Aardy,

Do you know why they were no italian movie in Cannes Festival selection this year ?

Because the great italian comedians are no longer shooting movies.

They are now playing football.

malice

cant beliv it!
your stil tinking abouda world cup after all tis time
you hafta makka rison aboudat :lol:

btw, if you really wanna laugh about us google for "One day Ima gonna Malta to bigga hotel" .

TSTW
June 2nd, 2007, 11:17 AM
England were robbed last night. Robbed.