PDA

View Full Version : Powered by...

Tim Halligan
April 28th, 2007, 03:27 PM
I see that the Womb is no longer powered by electricity, or even electric guitars...

...it's now funded by Kenny Gioia.

Somebody's having fun...aren't they?

Cheers,
Tim

Aardvark
April 28th, 2007, 05:19 PM
I see that the Womb is no longer powered by electricity, or even electric guitars...

...it's now funded by Kenny Gioia.

Somebody's having fun...aren't they?

Speaking of fun...how much fun would it be to be partying in Colombo tonight when Sri Lanka wins scoring 294!!:Twisted::lol::lol:

(Okay...given the time differences it would be early morning but whatever...Go Lanka)

Cheers,
Aardvark

P.S. Whoever bowls first wins.

Tim Halligan
April 28th, 2007, 06:05 PM
Right...

You're obviously not watching the Australian opening batsmen flay the Sri Lankan attack into submission... :D

In a rain shortened game, I don't give the Sri Lankans much hope. However, they are the only team who have surprised Australia in the past...

Cheers,
Tim

<edit> Gilchrist - widely acknowledged to be the most dangerous batsman in the world - seems to be in a beligerent mood today. Sri Lanka are fucked.

Bob Olhsson
April 28th, 2007, 11:47 PM
If it ain't fun, what's the point?

Tim Halligan
April 29th, 2007, 04:34 AM

True.

Cheers,
Tim

PS: Aardy, I guess you're giving up predicting the outcome of sporting contests...what with the Habs, and now Sri Lanka. Perhaps if you used your brain instead of your heart, you'd have a better strike rate. :D

Aardvark
April 29th, 2007, 04:44 AM
Yap, yap, yap, yap, yap... :D

Do you remember a film called 'The Thin Red Line'?

Just curious.

No reason.

Sorta askin'...that's all.

No biggie.

'Nuff said.

Cheers,
NevercapriciousVark

:Thumbsup:

Tim Halligan
April 29th, 2007, 07:49 AM
Yeah

:Roll eyes:

Minus 2 billion points.

:Uh oh:

Right.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Tim

Dingo
April 29th, 2007, 10:53 AM

Becoming World Champs is always fun...

Dingo :D

Aardvark
April 29th, 2007, 12:46 PM
Yeah

:Roll eyes:

Minus 2 billion points.

:Uh oh:

Right.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Tim

I think Clicktrack is up to his old tricks again and as usual, I get blamed!

Sure...it looks like I dinged you for suggesting that Hockey and cricket were both sporting events but that would have been too obvious. However, I understand why he would do this as cricket is not about athletics, it's about being the leading cause of Narcolepsy on the planet!

:icon_eek::lol::lol:

Congrats to the Aussies though...and let us know when you guys take up skates and pucks...you'll understand why so many of your Sheila's like to come over here and boff good Canadian boys.

Cheers,
RetardVark

:Thumbsup: