PDA

View Full Version : Hey you womb bandwidth sucking slime.

Cosmic Pig
April 30th, 2007, 10:39 AM
Okay you've been hanging around here assuming your pearls of wisdom and your witty reparfuckintee is gonna get you by. Well sometimes you gotta take a break in your busy schedule of waxing sarcastic about mp3's and skipping around in G-strings with your peepees bobbing whappingly up and down. Sometimes you have to actually do something around here.

So go vote. (http://womb.mixerman.net/forumdisplay.php?f=53)

And no I ain't telling you which tune is mine.

Cos.

seagate
April 30th, 2007, 12:30 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Droolbucket
April 30th, 2007, 12:47 PM
Sorry... my opinion is no longer relevant or worthy of consideration.

I'm married.

I'll ask my wife if she'll vote, though.

Droolbucket

P.S. Dibs on the sig material!

Cosmic Pig
April 30th, 2007, 10:07 PM
Tragically I can't claim the pee pee thing. It's from and old National Lampoon magazine article about the Kama Sutra of Jim and Tammy Faye Baker. Wish I still had some of those old natlamps, they was funny shit.

Cos.

Droolbucket
May 1st, 2007, 12:55 AM
I think I've still got one or two old Nat'l Lampoons stashed somewhere.... I just couldn't throw away the 'Tod Nergent Guitar Method'.
Urban legend has it that at one time, back in the early days of the 'Poon, they ran a full page ad showing a VW Bug floating in a lake (they were advertised as being water-tight).
The caption read, "If Ted Kennedy had been driving a Volkswagon, he'd be president today!"
I'm told it was yanked from the newstands almost immediately...

Droolbucket

Tim Armstrong
May 1st, 2007, 02:21 AM
Cos, your ploy is working! Your song is catching up in votes to my song!

And that's cool with me, as your song is pretty damn good...

Cheers, Tim

bunnerabb
May 1st, 2007, 06:34 AM
yeah, dey was.

e-bay.

My cock still does the vertical fandango when I run.

thankz, dad.

jerryskid
May 1st, 2007, 06:48 AM
Urban legend has it that at one time, back in the early days of the 'Poon, they ran a full page ad showing a VW Bug floating in a lake (they were advertised as being water-tight).
The caption read, "If Ted Kennedy had been driving a Volkswagon, he'd be president today!"
Droolbucket

here it is....

Cosmic Pig
May 1st, 2007, 06:49 AM
I think I've still got one or two old Nat'l Lampoons stashed somewhere.... I just couldn't throw away the 'Tod Nergent Guitar Method'.

Droolbucket

Heh... my favorite cover;

http://www.marksverylarge.com/images/7301cover_s.jpg

Tim, pshaw dude, your tune is good too, and the sounds are great. But you wrecked my anonymity with your sig haha.

Cos.

Cosmic Pig
May 2nd, 2007, 04:46 AM
And of course it just dawned on me that by outing the guy who called everyone bandwidth sucking gay slime you may have had a wee ploy of your own Mister Tim.

But it's like winning the Special Olympics; don't get too comfy, your next opponent might not be a retard. Hahahaha.

I'll be rooting for ya dude.

Cos.

Tim Armstrong
May 2nd, 2007, 09:33 AM
And of course it just dawned on me that by outing the guy who called everyone bandwidth sucking gay slime you may have had a wee ploy of your own Mister Tim.

Damn, you're on to me!!!

:Twisted:

Cheers, Tim

lebouche
May 4th, 2007, 02:52 PM
So far its going really well...out of 1500 members...we've had nearly a couple of responses!!