PDA

View Full Version : LA Police stomping babies, woman, and children.

ckerian
May 3rd, 2007, 02:01 PM
Appalling video.

Not ONE of those cops turned around and told the others to stop. Instead they stomped babies, elderly, white, hispanic, even the media, and ordinary people celebrating May day which contrary to inbred opinion is not an immigrant holiday but rather an international workers holiday. The US being the only civilized country in the world that doesn't officially celebrate it.

LA cops are the worst. They have no regard for human life. I know cause I lived there and it's why I hate cops.

That's all. Carry on. Lot's of womans basketball and summer football to discuss.

Dingo
May 3rd, 2007, 06:21 PM
Appalling video.

...ordinary people celebrating May day which contrary to inbred opinion is not an immigrant holiday but rather an international workers holiday. The US being the only civilized country in the world that doesn't officially celebrate it.

Australia is a reasonably civilized country, and we don't celebrate May day Down Under either. There's loads of countries that don't do May day.

We don't need to celebrate an "international workers holiday". That's what fucking weekends are for. Who comes up with this shit? The international workers holiday can fuck right off. And fuck work too.

Yeah.

Dingo :grin:

Azraphael
May 3rd, 2007, 06:26 PM
I don't want to get into the issue itself, but you're essentially wrong about May day when you claim that the US doesn't celebrate it, and that they are "the only civilized country in the world" that doesn't celebrate it.

Check your facts beforre you rant, ck.

May day in other countries corresponds with Labour Day in the US and Canada. No, we don't celebrate May day in Canada either... another hole in your poke at teh US as being the only civilized country not to recognize it.

Instead of doing so May 1st, the first Monday in September is recognized as Labour Day (Labor Day in the US), and is (at least in Canada) a statutory holiday. In fact, I'd much rather have the long weekend at the end of August/beginning of September each year than May 1st off. The weather tends to be better.

Like I said, nothing about the issue itself... just countering some of your not-so-veiled contempt for the US government holiday recognition policy, which appears to be in error.

Cheers,

Dave

ggunn
May 3rd, 2007, 06:27 PM
Australia is a reasonably civilized country, and we don't celebrate May day Down Under either. There's loads of countries that don't do May day.

We don't need to celebrate an "international workers holiday". That's what fucking weekends are for. Who comes up with this shit? The international workers holiday can fuck right off. And fuck work too.

Yeah.

Dingo :grin:

The old USSR used to celebrate May Day with a parade of soldiers, tanks, cannons, and missles through Red Square. That was "civilized", I guess... ;^)

Comte de St Germain
May 3rd, 2007, 09:04 PM
W already proclaimed it something else; you haven't heard?

Loyalty Day, 2007
A Proclamation by the President of the United States of America

America was founded by patriots who risked their lives to bring freedom to our Nation. Today, our citizens are grateful for our Founding Fathers and confident in the principles that lead us forward. On Loyalty Day, we celebrate the blessings of freedom and remember our responsibility to continue our legacy of liberty.
Our Nation has never been united simply by blood, birth, or soil, but instead has always been united by the ideals that move us beyond our background and teach us what it means to be Americans. We believe deeply in freedom and self-government, values embodied in our cherished documents and defended by our troops over the course of generations. Our citizens hold the truths of our founding close to their hearts and demonstrate their loyalty in countless ways. We are inspired by the patriotic service of the men and women who wear our Nation's uniform with honor and decency. The military spouses and families who stand by their loved ones represent the best of the American spirit, and we are profoundly grateful for their sacrifice. Our country is strengthened by the millions of volunteers who show deep compassion toward their neighbors in need. All citizens can express their loyalty to the United States by flying the flag, participating in our democracy, and learning more about our country's grand story of courage and simple dream of dignity.
The Congress, by Public Law 85-529, as amended, has designated May 1 of each year as "Loyalty Day." This Loyalty Day, and throughout the year, I ask all Americans to join me in reaffirming our allegiance to our Nation.
NOW, THEREFORE, I, GEORGE W. BUSH, President of the United States of America, do hereby proclaim May 1, 2007, as Loyalty Day. I call upon the people of the United States to participate in this national observance and to display the flag of the United States on Loyalty Day as a symbol of pride in our Nation.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this thirtieth day of April, in the year of our Lord two thousand seven, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and thirty-first. GEORGE W. BUSH

ckerian
May 4th, 2007, 04:20 AM
OK, the fucking five countries that do celebrate "Labour day" are represented here. Sur fucking Prise. A New Zealander, American, Australian, Canadian, and... what? Chinaman? How can I be political correct and say a person in china? Chinese. thats got to be plural. Chinee?

Doesnt matter cause I dont think we actually have anyone from China. They cant use the fucking internet without the state looking to kick in their door and they sure as hell cant log into the Womb. They're too busy working to actually organize trade unions. and yeah, I am sure china encourages their people to organize.

Hopefully this won't evolve into another ignorant rant about this being a prison island holiday celebrated by those believing they are free. Coincidently, don't our countries make up "the coaltion of the willing"? I think I left out Polland but I might be mistaken. According to Wikipedia "In Poland, Labour Day May 1 was renamed "State Holiday" in 1990." so yup, I'm onto something. I bet if we look up Spain they are another Labour Day celebrator. I wonder if Spain celebrates May Day by busting baby skull.

I was kinda hoping Aardy could at least set me straight other than convincing me a handful of countries (that also happen to celebrate it ON May day as opposed to The Coalition of the Willing insisting we celebrate it at the END of summer instead of on may 1st when yes, the fucking civilized world celebrates it) do indeed celebrate "Labour day"

So whats the difference? Pagan and Commie or Freemason and Nazi?

May Day is taboo in this country. It has nothing to do with communism and everything to do about it not being something THEY came up with. Labour days a fucking joke, the labour movement was exported along with our jobs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labour_Day

On 21 April 1856 Stonemasons and building workers on building sites around Melbourne, Australia, stopped work and marched from the University of Melbourne to Parliament House to achieve an eight hour day. Their direct action protest was a success, and they are noted as the first organized workers in the world to achieve an eight hour day with no loss of pay, which subsequently inspired the celebration of Labour Day and May Day.

In Germany, Labour Day was established as an official holiday in 1933 after the Nazi Party, or NSDAP, rose to power. It was supposed to symbolise the new-found unity between the state and the German people. Ironically, just one day later, on May 2, 1933, all free unions were outlawed and destroyed.

In Poland, Labour Day May 1 was renamed "State Holiday" in 1990.

Johnny
May 4th, 2007, 04:28 AM
What, we're all supposed to take a day off to celebrate that we work? <Bronx cheer>

I love to work. The more the merrier.

ckerian
May 4th, 2007, 04:39 AM
OK, the fucking five countries that do celebrate "Labour day" are represented here. Sur fucking Prise. A New Zealander, American, Australian, Canadian, and... what? Chinaman? How can I be political correct and say a person in china? Chinese. thats got to be plural. Chinee?

Doesnt matter cause I dont think we actually have anyone from China. They cant use the fucking internet without the state kicking in their door and they sure as hell cant log into the Womb. They're too busy working to actually organize trade unions. and yeah, I am sure china encourages their people to organize. If they do I am sure it's because their police are out busting their babies skulls as they're doing it.

Hopefully this won't evolve into another ignorant rant about this being a prison island holiday celebrated by "colonists" convinced they're free. Coincidently, don't our countries make up "the coaltion of the willing"? I think I left out Polland but I might be mistaken. According to Wikipedia "In Poland, Labour Day May 1 was renamed "State Holiday" in 1990." so yup, I'm onto something. I bet if we look up Spain they are another Labour Day celebrator. I wonder if Spain celebrates May Day by busting baby skull.

I was kinda hoping Aardy could at least set me straight other than convincing me a handful of countries (that also happen to celebrate it ON May day as opposed to The Coalition of the Willing insisting we celebrate it at the END of summer instead of on may 1st when yes, the fucking civilized world celebrates it) do indeed celebrate "Labour day"

So whats the difference? Pagan and Commie or Freemason and Nazi?

May Day is taboo in this country. It has nothing to do with communism and everything to do about it not being something THEY came up with. Labour days a fucking joke, the labour movement was exported along with our jobs.

If we want to go into how the Coaltion of the Labour are all NWO countries that are actively fascist and smacking down their people worse than bobby brown on whitney houston then we can. None being the beacons of liberty in this world.

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/LPG/50014_b~Finger-Posters.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labour_Day

On 21 April 1856 Stonemasons and building workers on building sites around Melbourne, Australia, stopped work and marched from the University of Melbourne to Parliament House to achieve an eight hour day. Their direct action protest was a success, and they are noted as the first organized workers in the world to achieve an eight hour day with no loss of pay, which subsequently inspired the celebration of Labour Day and May Day.

In Germany, Labour Day was established as an official holiday in 1933 after the Nazi Party, or NSDAP, rose to power. It was supposed to symbolise the new-found unity between the state and the German people. Ironically, just one day later, on May 2, 1933, all free unions were outlawed and destroyed.

In Poland, Labour Day May 1 was renamed "State Holiday" in 1990.

jerryskid
May 4th, 2007, 05:19 AM
Chinee?

hee hee

omikl
May 4th, 2007, 11:39 AM
Well, we celebrate it here in Malaysia.

In fact this year we got two days off because it coincided with Wesak, that being the festival to celebrate the life of Bhudda.

It's a bit culturally diverse here.

lebouche
May 4th, 2007, 11:45 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/LPG/50014_b~Finger-Posters.jpghttp://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/LPG/50014_b~Finger-Posters.jpghttp://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/LPG/50014_b~Finger-Posters.jpghttp://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/LPG/50014_b~Finger-Posters.jpghttp://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/LPG/50014_b~Finger-Posters.jpghttp://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/LPG/50014_b~Finger-Posters.jpg

ckerian
May 4th, 2007, 02:18 PM
hehe.

I had a lot of fun putting that post together last night.

I find that 99% of my ignorant rants are historically correct. of course the 1% I leave out is pretty important. Nevertheless... my intuition is spot on. Labour day was started by Freemasons. Nuff said.

I love this forum software where an attached image 8000 pixels wide wont fuck up the formatting of the pages posts.

Since this is OT from the policia brutality.. lets talk about this chinee thing. I cant believe it's never been discussed. How does one say it. Chinaman is not political correct.

Tim Halligan
May 4th, 2007, 02:53 PM
Since this is OT from the policia brutality.. lets talk about this chinee thing. I cant believe it's never been discussed. How does one say it. Chinaman is not political correct.

Chinese.

...and I'm not entirely sure, but I think we actually have a Chinese member here...

Cheers,
Tim

lebouche
May 4th, 2007, 03:12 PM
he hee...
5 billion people in China don't care:grin:

kwiksilver
May 4th, 2007, 05:22 PM
he hee...
1.32 billion people in China don't care:grin:

Fixed

Mojo
May 4th, 2007, 06:48 PM
Appalling video.

No linkie, no clickie.

WTF?!?! Yer fallin down on th' job. Where's the video link?

:lol:

lebouche
May 5th, 2007, 02:13 AM
Fixed
Thanks...100 trillion people in Duncan land dont give a fuck:grin:
But thanks:)

ckerian
May 6th, 2007, 02:42 AM
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=may+day+LA+police+brutality+protesters

It was all over the news.

bbkong
May 7th, 2007, 02:04 AM
And they reel in another one.

Everyone in LA knows that video was shot on a back lot at Universal studios.

We do that every 3-4 years just to remind folks that you don't fuck around in LA.

Of course you can drive 90 on the freeways and ignore stop signs.

If you're in a car, you're golden, on the street, you're meat.

nobby
May 7th, 2007, 02:50 AM
I am shocked, SHOCKED to hear of inappropriate behavior by the LAPD. What happened to "just the facts, Ma'am?"

And I thought that Mayday was what you celebrated when a wing came off your plane or something.

And ckerian, you are under citizen's house arrest until you can provide a receipt for that Fender tweed. The illegible scrawling on that paper napkin doesn't count.

mousdrvr
May 7th, 2007, 03:57 AM
I've been in the middle of a hand full of riots, I got some idea of how those people felt afterwards but what about the Cops? How do they feel about that shit as men? Do they just go home pop open a cold one and flip on the Sopranos? Macho cats like that I got to figure shooting rubber bullets at an unarmed crowd of Angelinos is probably not very satisfying. Then I remember that to these guys writhing in pain on the ground trying to cover your head is a VERY dangerous and non compliant posture. :Roll eyes:

Sacasam aside two of the best people I know are cops and they are really righteous people.

-mous

bbkong
May 7th, 2007, 04:08 AM
They don't watch the Sopranos, they watch the Shield.

Might explain some of it..