PDA

View Full Version : Sensational Sig Lines

Smileyblue
May 26th, 2007, 04:33 AM
Sig Line

Quote:
This here is my sanctuary, see this is where I chill, where I relax, where I....... chillax. - Spock

Smileyblue
May 26th, 2007, 04:34 AM
Sig Line

"You have wandered into the online audio equivalent of a Black Panther meeting...dressed like a Yuppie golfer, remarking aloud that you 'wonder if black people really do like fried chicken, watermelon and grape soda.'"
-Slipperman

Smileyblue
May 26th, 2007, 04:34 AM
Sig Line

"It's really fascinating watching a bunch of insulation pimps quibble over arcane crap and formulae, but the bottom line is that you don't really MAKE it, you just PIMP it and it either WORKS or it DOESN'T."
-bbkong

Smileyblue
May 26th, 2007, 04:35 AM
Sig Line

I don't own a slide rule and wouldn't know how to use one outside of the "hey, check this out, this ruler fucking slides. Cool" context.-BlackieC

Smileyblue
May 26th, 2007, 04:36 AM
Sig Line

frankly, im not used to being treated this way and would appreciate it greatly if you would double the price and tell me to fuck off elsewhere if i have a question like a certain daw company im moving away from

The Artist Formerly Known As Ekko...experiencing customer service. Apparently for the first time...

Smileyblue
May 26th, 2007, 04:37 AM
Sig Line

Quote:
Don't be humble... you're not that great.

Golda Meir

Smileyblue
May 26th, 2007, 04:39 AM
Sig Line

Gearwire.com Drum Mixing Tutorial: The best way of course is an oscilloscope... but, we don't have that, we don't have that here, so we have to use our ears...

Smileyblue
May 26th, 2007, 04:40 AM
Sig Line

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be. -- Kurt Vonnegut

Smileyblue
May 26th, 2007, 04:41 AM
Sig Line

"I have a well-thought-out plan that carries minimal risk to innocent bystanders" - crunch

Smileyblue
May 26th, 2007, 04:41 AM
Sig Line

"As long as there's music, I am immortal and I have lived forever if I can remember a song." - Arthur St. James

Smileyblue
May 26th, 2007, 04:42 AM
Sig Line

"Learn as much as you can about anything that touches you. Be slow to anger, but tolerate no fools. Life is too short for anything else."
bbkong

Smileyblue
May 26th, 2007, 04:43 AM
Sig Line

"I believe the artistic temperament is a disease that affects amateurs"

Smileyblue
May 26th, 2007, 04:44 AM
Sig Line

“Every one is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody”

-Mark Twain

Smileyblue
May 26th, 2007, 04:46 AM
Sig Line

"Glue is the distance between the furthest elements made to seem shorter without the listener knowing it." Varkquote.

Smileyblue
May 26th, 2007, 04:47 AM
Sig Line

If I sign this do I have to pay the bill?

BBKong

Smileyblue
May 26th, 2007, 04:48 AM
Sig Line

We laugh in vain to ease the strain and strife
That makes each day a burden to endure,
With every triumph bound in heartless ropes--
But this is what you strive for: this is life,
And even when you reach the zenith you're
The chairman of a summit of lost hopes.

E-Shaun

Smileyblue
May 26th, 2007, 04:49 AM
Sig Line

"Guns don't kill people, people kill people. But I think the gun sort of helps." - Eddie Izzard

Smileyblue
May 26th, 2007, 04:50 AM
Sig Line

it all comes of trying to be kind to heffalumps

Smileyblue
May 26th, 2007, 04:50 AM
Sig Line:

(Regarding armpit farts):

And with that silly, stifled, convex, (or is that concave?), sound, the friendship was forever sealed. --J.G.

Smileyblue
May 26th, 2007, 04:51 AM
Sig Line:

and I see many familiar "faces" as well as new ones and some whom have not been heard from in some time (hola comte ). we hope ya'll will take some time to step up and say hello as you pass thru the foyer (wipe your feet) and we proceed to make this house a home. --gabby garcia

Smileyblue
May 26th, 2007, 04:52 AM
Sig Line:

It seems his words are like sperm: Lots of them, could lead to a growing brain, and they may be infectious. --Anduin

Smileyblue
June 2nd, 2007, 02:33 AM
Sig Line

Apparently there's been an infestation of jazz fusion, a condition that usually occurs when you mix alcohol with musicians who don't really know any songs.
-BBkong

Wombarmy
June 2nd, 2007, 09:23 PM
Sig Line:

"Berry Gordy used to ask: "If you only had a dollar at lunchtime, would you buy this record or a sandwich?"

Nobody buys an ordinary record." --Bob Olhsson

J.G.
June 3rd, 2007, 03:11 PM
Sig Line:

"It's a shame to waste titty pics in an empty circus tent..." --Mixerpuppet

J.G.
June 3rd, 2007, 03:23 PM
Sig Line:

"Why don't you write me a song about why in the hell I'd ever want to do that." --Rockstar

J.G.
June 6th, 2007, 08:21 AM
Sig Line:

"Online collabs are fun because 1) you get to meet new people and 2) personal hygiene isn't a factor, ever." --bbkong

J.G.
June 6th, 2007, 08:22 AM
Sig Line:

"The Net; it's all fun 'n games 'til someone gets their "I" poked out..." --J.G.

Wombarmy
June 19th, 2007, 04:26 AM
From St Robert about a female singer:

http://womb.mixerman.net/showthread.php?p=6560#post6560

"so politely tell her to go fuck herself, then stop talking to her for, oh, say, a month or two. it'll be okay. what's she gonna do to ya anyway? sing at you?"

Wombarmy
June 19th, 2007, 04:27 AM
From Chris Lambrechts about guitarist shortcomings:

http://womb.mixerman.net/report.php?p=61479

"the best solution in that case might be to take the guitar away from the guitar player and ask him to go do something else ... like play the cowbell or something."

J.G.
July 6th, 2007, 02:19 PM
Sig Line:

"Micro mixing is similar to watching your dog lick his balls. He seems to like it, but when you try it they taste terrible.

So you try it again and again until you realize you should be licking your own nuts and not the dog's. A light goes on and you understand why he likes it.

Licking dog nuts is really a metaphor for many aspects of life in general."

--Cosmic Pig

Wombarmy
September 1st, 2007, 05:11 AM
Sig Line

"If you stand on someone else's shoulders you can see much further than by standing on their toes"

Spock

Wombarmy
December 11th, 2007, 04:12 PM
"How bad is your lifestyle when it freaks out Snoop Dog? Ask Amy Winehouse!" --Ashley Smith's

Wombarmy
January 29th, 2008, 12:58 PM
"That's not DC Offset, you dolt, it's a trumpet!" --tptman