I'm burning for you Quarter-mile pageant winner...drag queen!
    Join Date Nov 2006
    Posts 2,950
    Rep Power 2500000000

Default Re: Announcing the Aardvark (and dwoz) "In Rotation Station"

Feel free to use any of the songs that I submitted for critique in this thread:

http://womb.mixerman.net/showthread.php?t=278

Doug
    Great. Can you give me all three as 44.1/192 mp3? I need a file proper as opposed to a link.

Cheers,
    Aardvark
    I actually almost arranged a successful tree incident that should have killed Slipperman. I can do it again.
    goes looking for thin ice to walk on You ain't a beauty but hey you're alright.
    Join Date Nov 2006
    Posts 76
    Rep Power 2728913

Ok.... very excited about the station...

so... question...

is there a way to have the whole thing play at once? in order, or at random? It seems that you have to deliberately select a song and then it plays that song only. then you have to go a hit another one.... 'play all' would be coolio...... Maybe i'm doing wrong? that wouldn't be the first time THAT happened....
    I'm a C- student in my 5th year at Hack University

BUT you can listen to our recordings here:
    The Mosaics on MySpace
    I'm burning for you Quarter-mile pageant winner...drag queen!
    Join Date Nov 2006
    Posts 2,950
    Rep Power 2500000000

Ok.... very excited about the station...

so... question...

is there a way to have the whole thing play at once? in order, or at random? It seems that you have to deliberately select a song and then it plays that song only. then you have to go a hit another one.... 'play all' would be coolio...... Maybe i'm doing wrong? that wouldn't be the first time THAT happened....

The features you describe are desirable and will be available in the, hopefully, near future.

Ideally we will have constant music with some commentary so you can enjoy the radio whilst reading away.

For now we have a limited ability to implement all of the features so please bear with us as these Station Modules are works in progress.

Cheers,
    Aardvark
    I actually almost arranged a successful tree incident that should have killed Slipperman. I can do it again.
    goes looking for thin ice to walk on You ain't a beauty but hey you're alright.
    Join Date Nov 2006
    Posts 76
    Rep Power 2728913

cool.... thanks

looking forward to it
    I'm a C- student in my 5th year at Hack University

BUT you can listen to our recordings here:
    The Mosaics on MySpace
    Join Date Nov 2006
    Posts 6,812
    Rep Power 2500000000

I'm working on coding a seek bar, continuous play, and random play. Got to polish up my flash gnashing...

dwoz