July 18th, 2011, 03:31 AM
The Recording of a Low-Budget EP, pt. 2
For anyone who is interested, here is an update on our progress. Four tracks are in the can, and I think I have decent mixes on them. We have one day of vocals left, and I think the other instruments on those songs are about ready, so I should just have to add the vox and do some tweaks. We shot some performance and live scenes for a video, and that should be done as soon as we get a few more "plot" scenes shot. We're about a month from release, and there seems to be quite a lot left to do, but I'm confident we can have it ready.
Here is a link to one of the songs I had posted a rough mix for in the other thread:
The player wasn't working in Firefox last I checked, works OK in Exploder. I did a faux master with no eq, just to bring the level up some.