Thread: CAPE 10 reveal - Team Samizdat

Join Date Nov 2006
    Location Birmingham, UK
    Posts 1,583
    Rep Power 536871092

Default Re: CAPE 10 reveal - Team Samizdat

Glad people like this.

I just wish that real life hadn't dragged me away from this as much as it did

Kudos to everyone on the team for pulling something immense out of the bag; I had a feeling something like this would be the result the second I saw that we had Zoesch involved
    I'm probably talking shit.

"Mixing most 'heavy' records is like trying to find order and lucidity in a recording of a Cathedral Pipe Organ, all stops out, randomly veering between Handel's Messiah, Ginestera's 2nd and a coupla Bach Fugues, in a Titanium kitchenware foundry, while a gaggle of enraged PCP snorting gorillas with bullhorns conduct a demolition derby with cement mixers against the soothing cacophony of a nearby landslide/tsunami/heavy artillery exchange."- Slipperman
    once played a seventh chord in a folk song Last gold dollar is gone
    Join Date Jan 2010
    Location NYC
    Posts 172
    Rep Power 536871007

great one!
    http://thewombforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5175&dateline=1328033  718
    goes looking for thin ice to walk on Sentimental Hygenist
    Join Date Nov 2006
    Location Burning-ham
    Posts 87
    Rep Power 536871042

really liked this one, it manages to stay cohesive through all the ups and downs, has a great forward momentum, and I definitely hear the influence of zoesch and MortenDK! Reminds me a bit of the Team Industry track we did eras ago, "Burn in the Pyres"...
    ::: oudplayer - oud noodling and noodle ogling since 1992
    ::: homepage
    ::: on soundcloud
    ::: bandcamp