Join Date Nov 2006
    Location Easter Island
    Posts 2,355
    Rep Power 536871118

Rangers OK. Looks like MixerZorch is "Winding the Forum down"... More importantly: Keith Emerson is dead

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Keith.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	27.6 KB 
ID:	13209

Lost Keith Emerson today as well.

This has been such a SHIT YEAR.

Forum is gonna get kryloned.

Whatever the fuck that means.

Ahh me.

Sucks really.

I suppose it's just gonna turn into onna doze "what the fuck are you looking for, lemme sell you the domain name for $199" thingies when ya hit the womb button in favourites.

However the fuck that works.

I don't WANT to know.

Welp.

I, for one, coulda done a LOT more to help keep this place rocking.

I'd do a final narrative thingie to try to rationalise some bullshit excuses for dropping the ball over the last 3 years but... it's probably gonna end up in the cosmic drink.

Fuck me.

Love you guys.

However: That and $2.75 will get you a hot chocolate.

HOHOHO.

Slippy
    Kill me. No really. Just fucking kill me.
    Plays in Winger cover band Born To Be Mild!
    Join Date Sep 2007
    Location Toronto, cananda
    Posts 720
    Rep Power 536871054

Default Re: OK. Looks like MixerZorch is "Winding the Forum down"... More importantly: Keith Emerson is dead

I suppose it's just gonna turn into onna doze "what the fuck are you looking for, lemme sell you the domain name for $199" thingies when ya hit the womb button in favourites
    thats exactly what happened to me when i tried to sign in for the first time in a long while. thought this place was gone.

but really, was this 'winding down' thing something thats been planned ahead of time? seems to me it just happened a couple days ago....i don't understand.

either way, if it does get shit-canned, just wanna say it was your vulgarity-filled rants on recording that brought me here in the first place. it was both hilarious, entertaining, and informative at the same time. I've learned a lot, as I'm sure many others have as well.

heres hoping it sticks around. hell, its lasted this long. that should say something.
    Join Date Apr 2007
    Location nc
    Posts 1,507
    Rep Power 536871084

Default Re: OK. Looks like MixerZorch is "Winding the Forum down"... More importantly: Keith Emerson is dead

Yea, it was the guitar thread that brought me to that other forum, whatever it was, I forget. Then I just kind of followed the migration here.
    I'm a fan of cheese!
    Join Date Nov 2006
    Posts 5,359
    Rep Power 536871218

Yea, it was the guitar thread that brought me to that other forum, whatever it was, I forget. Then I just kind of followed the migration here.
    Me too. That was REP forum. It's actually still open.
    When in doubt, mumble!

EVERYTHING SOUNDS LIKE SHIT IF YA LISTEN LONG AND HARD ENOUGH.
    Surfing the net at work every day! Wipes with both hands
    Join Date Dec 2010
    Location Philly Burbs
    Posts 325
    Rep Power 490782460

..a final narrative thingie.

What would it take to make this happen?

jB