Thread: A reveal of sorts

Join Date Nov 2006
    Posts 423
    Rep Power 536871053

Montreal Canadiens A reveal of sorts

Some time ago I started a thread "songwriter in need of a band" and several players responded. The project lurched along for some time and slowly the songs took shape. The CD is now finished almost 2 years later and you can check it out at www.loganmurray.net Thanks to all the players involved and as promised as the CD sells there will be payments available to players who provided tracksm payed out via paypal, according to the number of tracks you provided from 30% of net profits. There's money in the 10's of dollars to be had ;-). I will be contacting players for paypal info as soon as the CD release is over on Oct 22/16. You can listen to the tunes from the website. Take care, Logan
    Martini Drinker Van Morrison's enunciation coach
    Join Date Nov 2006
    Posts 3,209
    Rep Power 2500000000

Default Re: A reveal of sorts

Some time ago I started a thread "songwriter in need of a band" and several players responded. The project lurched along for some time and slowly the songs took shape. The CD is now finished almost 2 years later and you can check it out at www.loganmurray.net Thanks to all the players involved and as promised as the CD sells there will be payments available to players who provided tracksm payed out via paypal, according to the number of tracks you provided from 30% of net profits. There's money in the 10's of dollars to be had ;-). I will be contacting players for paypal info as soon as the CD release is over on Oct 22/16. You can listen to the tunes from the website. Take care, Logan
    See? Now that's Cape spirit for ya.
    Congrats Logan!
    Join Date Apr 2007
    Location nc
    Posts 1,502
    Rep Power 536871083

Default Re: A reveal of sorts

2 years? That's light speed for a cape these days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm a fan of cheese!