Thread: New Mixit soon?

Repentant Sinner Flat Earth Society Member
    Join Date Jul 2008
    Posts 1,788
    Rep Power 536871079

Default New Mixit soon?

Im sure that somethings being planned but any hint of how much longer as ~Im dying to have a go in time with the rest this time.
    In a world of ones and zeros...this one's the latter. Breast reduction surgery candidate
    Join Date Nov 2006
    Location Oblivion
    Posts 555
    Rep Power 536871059

Default Re: New Mixit soon?

Im sure that somethings being planned but any hint of how much longer as ~Im dying to have a go in time with the rest this time.
    I'm just guessing here, but I imagine they'll wait until after the current CAPE to ensure max participation.

"My experience has been that people who perceive a conflict between science and spirituality generally know very little about one or the other. Often they know very little about both." - Bob Ohlsson

"Real men do hard things." - Anonymous - Don't know who said it first, but I like it.
    Repentant Sinner Flat Earth Society Member
    Join Date Jul 2008
    Posts 1,788
    Rep Power 536871079

Is the CAPE (sorry I know little about this event) over yet? Actually I'm, please a transformer has started humming in one of my speakers.. PS don't buy KRK rokits rubbish, this is now the second issue I have had with their speakers and the tech team were not helpful.. I wanted some of their good ones.. if anyone can recommend a good make let me know Cheers!
    Owns and wears an Elvis jumpsuit Owns a kick-start dildo
    Join Date Jun 2008
    Location In a little African country do
    Posts 2,358
    Rep Power 536871100

Cape reveal: 7 Dec 2008

Cheers,
    Q