Mixerman Radio Show Slipperman's Recording Distorted Guitars From Hell Radio CAPE The Best of Charles Dye Aadry's and Dwoz's Rotation Station
Mixerman's Diaries
Occupy by when?!?!, it's CAPE 10? I'm not ready!!!!!! Zen & Tao of Producing w/The Saint! Zen & Tao of Producing w/Ken Scott! Zen, The Blood Red Vampire Forum, Mwahahahaha!!!

Go Back   The Womb > The Womb Network > The CAPE Zone

The CAPE Zone online music collaborations & more

Old October 11th, 2008, 04:50 AM
Astrological sign is "Feces"!
Can burp the alphabet

ckerian is infamous around these partsckerian is infamous around these partsckerian is infamous around these partsckerian is infamous around these partsckerian is infamous around these partsckerian is infamous around these partsckerian is infamous around these partsckerian is infamous around these partsckerian is infamous around these partsckerian is infamous around these partsckerian is infamous around these parts
Default Studio in Los Angeles (valley) needed w/grand piano.

5 piece Jazz trombone, Piano, drums, standup bass, and vocals.

Budget is about $50 an hour. this is for pops Don K. You'll get to work some some of the best jazz players in LA and their music is very rewarding. .

Thing is we want to get a good sized place that can accommodate everyone live, run by someone knows what the fuck they're doing, has to be a GREAT sounding room, and not on semi-pro gear. Yes, we need a grand piano. Have to have the hi-end converters. digidesign HD would work but whatever it is needs to be at 48k so I can mix. Yes i want neve pre's, nueman mic's, and I want to hear things live Royer, vintech, GML, AKG.. all the shit. I dont want to hear things like presonus, 888, digi001, mackie, or "built in pre's". If I wanted a basement recording i would honestly do it myself.

12 songs. all done live. thinking 1-2 sessions at 4 hours each. I'll be mixing it. The musicians need little baby sitting. just have your shit ready because making them play it more than once is just a waste.

Yes, I realize it's low balled but we're all hurting. My dad has a pro tools le rig and trying to do playing and recording without all the booms, mics, space, etc is a real destroyer of music. We need to get these dudes in front of mics.

Send me a PM if interested. Probably negotiable a bit on the price depending on what is offered.