Mixerman Radio Show Slipperman's Recording Distorted Guitars From Hell Radio CAPE The Best of Charles Dye Aadry's and Dwoz's Rotation Station
Mixerman's Diaries
Occupy by when?!?!, it's CAPE 10? I'm not ready!!!!!! Zen & Tao of Producing w/The Saint! Zen & Tao of Producing w/Ken Scott! Zen, The Blood Red Vampire Forum, Mwahahahaha!!!

Go Back   The Womb > The Womb Network > The CAPE Zone

The CAPE Zone online music collaborations & more

Closed Thread

Old January 10th, 2012, 03:36 AM
Voice like Marcel Marceau
Spend years studying Twisted Sister's chord structure

Drumwaiter is infamous around these partsDrumwaiter is infamous around these partsDrumwaiter is infamous around these partsDrumwaiter is infamous around these partsDrumwaiter is infamous around these partsDrumwaiter is infamous around these partsDrumwaiter is infamous around these partsDrumwaiter is infamous around these partsDrumwaiter is infamous around these partsDrumwaiter is infamous around these partsDrumwaiter is infamous around these parts
Default Re: CAPE 10 SIGNUPS ARE OPEN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick H. View Post
I am new to the forum, but I've just registered. Looking forward to it.
Did NOT expect to see you on here. Nice to see you've grown a set. You putting your name in the hat as a songwriter or drummer or pianist or all 3? Personally I'd love to see what you'd write for this... Not that you'd be a bad entry as a session player though.

I'm looking forward to this CAPE now more than ever!

www.fluidaudiogroup.com

www.facebook.com/FluidAudioGroup

"Volume automation takes time. You don't got that kinda time. You could be getting naked with somebody somewhere." -Slipperman

"Anybody who doesn't agree with me can swoggle my slimy taint in the Large Hadron Collider." -Slipperman

Old January 10th, 2012, 04:39 PM
Middle Handicapper...short game needs work
Real purdy mouth

Dr. Bob is infamous around these partsDr. Bob is infamous around these partsDr. Bob is infamous around these partsDr. Bob is infamous around these partsDr. Bob is infamous around these partsDr. Bob is infamous around these partsDr. Bob is infamous around these partsDr. Bob is infamous around these partsDr. Bob is infamous around these partsDr. Bob is infamous around these partsDr. Bob is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAllister View Post
Holy christ, I signed up again.

Fortuitously, I have a song already in the hopper. Has an anti-tax, small-government, libertarian bent, if you're into that sort of thing....

M

Well, it looks like we're about to be teamed up again then, meng!

We'll melt the faces off their Demopublican and Republicrat money!!
Old January 10th, 2012, 10:23 PM
woody gives me a woodie
lost virginity to the wreck of the edmund fitzgerald

legros is infamous around these partslegros is infamous around these partslegros is infamous around these partslegros is infamous around these partslegros is infamous around these partslegros is infamous around these partslegros is infamous around these partslegros is infamous around these partslegros is infamous around these partslegros is infamous around these partslegros is infamous around these parts

check, i need to get that rig up and running again
Old January 11th, 2012, 03:28 AM
First Kiss
Wanker

Nick H. currently in negotiationsNick H. currently in negotiationsNick H. currently in negotiationsNick H. currently in negotiationsNick H. currently in negotiationsNick H. currently in negotiationsNick H. currently in negotiationsNick H. currently in negotiationsNick H. currently in negotiationsNick H. currently in negotiationsNick H. currently in negotiations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumwaiter View Post
Did NOT expect to see you on here. Nice to see you've grown a set. You putting your name in the hat as a songwriter or drummer or pianist or all 3? Personally I'd love to see what you'd write for this... Not that you'd be a bad entry as a session player though.

I'm looking forward to this CAPE now more than ever!
It's certainly an intimidating prospect. I did actually register as a songwriter. I think it's a really cool idea that every part of the process is separated; certainly a different form of collaboration than what I'm used to. I'm really looking forward to it.
Old January 11th, 2012, 05:37 AM
Ducked in here to avoid the paparazzi
Dated Paris Hilton before she was a tramp!

ElaineDiMasi currently in negotiationsElaineDiMasi currently in negotiationsElaineDiMasi currently in negotiationsElaineDiMasi currently in negotiationsElaineDiMasi currently in negotiationsElaineDiMasi currently in negotiationsElaineDiMasi currently in negotiationsElaineDiMasi currently in negotiationsElaineDiMasi currently in negotiationsElaineDiMasi currently in negotiationsElaineDiMasi currently in negotiations

Redundant non-secret signup here.

I am a new-to-you "skilled" songwriter.

Offering "adequate" backup-vox-if-you-need-them and keys-in-a-pinch-for-fills.

I'm requesting to take ownership of the best funk bass player and the entire horn section, thanks.

Now stop getting bluegrass Duran Duran covers stuck in my head! I've got two protest songs and an anti-protest song to write!
Old January 11th, 2012, 05:39 AM

ElaineDiMasi currently in negotiationsElaineDiMasi currently in negotiationsElaineDiMasi currently in negotiationsElaineDiMasi currently in negotiationsElaineDiMasi currently in negotiationsElaineDiMasi currently in negotiationsElaineDiMasi currently in negotiationsElaineDiMasi currently in negotiationsElaineDiMasi currently in negotiationsElaineDiMasi currently in negotiationsElaineDiMasi currently in negotiations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick H. View Post
It's certainly an intimidating prospect.
Totally agree. We should get them to tell us which songs in the CAPE radio have the cheesiest I-IV-V choruses, and listen to them, like, a lot.
Old January 11th, 2012, 07:35 AM
Slippy's codpiece...ewwww.

PeterJK currently in negotiationsPeterJK currently in negotiationsPeterJK currently in negotiationsPeterJK currently in negotiationsPeterJK currently in negotiationsPeterJK currently in negotiationsPeterJK currently in negotiationsPeterJK currently in negotiationsPeterJK currently in negotiationsPeterJK currently in negotiationsPeterJK currently in negotiations
Send a message via Skype™ to PeterJK

Just signed up.

www.peterjuulkristensen.com
www.musicbymonday.com

Peter Juul Kristensen
Mixing and Recording engineer
http://www.peterjuulkristensen.com | Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/peterjuulk

Proud member of:
Old January 11th, 2012, 11:07 AM
Surfing the net at work every day!
Naked Hang-glider

MortenDK is infamous around these partsMortenDK is infamous around these partsMortenDK is infamous around these partsMortenDK is infamous around these partsMortenDK is infamous around these partsMortenDK is infamous around these partsMortenDK is infamous around these partsMortenDK is infamous around these partsMortenDK is infamous around these partsMortenDK is infamous around these partsMortenDK is infamous around these parts

F*** Yea Peter!
S skal der fanme mixes og pruduceres til den store guld medalje!.

Quote:
Yer gonna feel pretty wrong when I come sailing into your breakfast nook behind the wheel of a cement mixer, and start twiddling around on yer skull with a fucking tire iron. I'll be humming "Watcher of the Skies" the whole while.

SM.
https://soundcloud.com/doghouse-mixroom
Old January 11th, 2012, 06:09 PM
Man With A Microview
Faded rockers wildlife reserve guard

Fulcrum has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cozmicslop View Post
FUCK!!!

Why did you have to go and say that?!?

My mind is exploding.....

Damn you!!!
If you think it's exploding now, wait till you actually hear it.
Old January 12th, 2012, 02:48 AM
Child Prodigy Gone Bad

prblack currently in negotiationsprblack currently in negotiationsprblack currently in negotiationsprblack currently in negotiationsprblack currently in negotiationsprblack currently in negotiationsprblack currently in negotiationsprblack currently in negotiationsprblack currently in negotiationsprblack currently in negotiationsprblack currently in negotiations
Send a message via AIM to prblack Send a message via Skype™ to prblack
Toronto Maple Leafs Re: CAPE 10 SIGNUPS ARE OPEN!

All signed up! Looking forward to it!

Pauline
Cape 10 -Team What's Going On
Old January 12th, 2012, 03:19 AM
Child Prodigy Gone Bad

zasnicoff currently in negotiationszasnicoff currently in negotiationszasnicoff currently in negotiationszasnicoff currently in negotiationszasnicoff currently in negotiationszasnicoff currently in negotiationszasnicoff currently in negotiationszasnicoff currently in negotiationszasnicoff currently in negotiationszasnicoff currently in negotiationszasnicoff currently in negotiations
Send a message via Skype™ to zasnicoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElaineDiMasi View Post
Redundant non-secret signup here.

I am a new-to-you "skilled" songwriter.

Offering "adequate" backup-vox-if-you-need-them and keys-in-a-pinch-for-fills.

I'm requesting to take ownership of the best funk bass player and the entire horn section, thanks.

Now stop getting bluegrass Duran Duran covers stuck in my head! I've got two protest songs and an anti-protest song to write!
anti-protest song
+ adequate backing vocals
+ keys
+ funky bass
+ horn session
- I IV V (or I VIm IV V for that matter)
= very promising.

I would like very much to produce your song with this team.
Old January 12th, 2012, 05:32 AM
Bassist/struggling pizza boy!
Mook Breath

Dino currently in negotiationsDino currently in negotiationsDino currently in negotiationsDino currently in negotiationsDino currently in negotiationsDino currently in negotiationsDino currently in negotiationsDino currently in negotiationsDino currently in negotiationsDino currently in negotiationsDino currently in negotiations
Send a message via Skype™ to Dino

IN! Perfect timing - moved to ATL in the fall and just got my gear halfway put back together. Good time to break in the neighbors.

Old January 13th, 2012, 12:21 AM
wardrobe malfunction investigator
329 M/S Hen=Mock Chicken!

silverbeetle currently in negotiationssilverbeetle currently in negotiationssilverbeetle currently in negotiationssilverbeetle currently in negotiationssilverbeetle currently in negotiationssilverbeetle currently in negotiationssilverbeetle currently in negotiationssilverbeetle currently in negotiationssilverbeetle currently in negotiationssilverbeetle currently in negotiationssilverbeetle currently in negotiations
Send a message via MSN to silverbeetle

After all of these years this will be my first Cape... Count me in!
Old January 13th, 2012, 04:09 AM
once played a seventh chord in a folk song
Last gold dollar is gone

dvyce is infamous around these partsdvyce is infamous around these partsdvyce is infamous around these partsdvyce is infamous around these partsdvyce is infamous around these partsdvyce is infamous around these partsdvyce is infamous around these partsdvyce is infamous around these partsdvyce is infamous around these partsdvyce is infamous around these partsdvyce is infamous around these parts

Looking forward to this!

I think I put in my entrance form that my first choice of roles would me "producer/mixer", but it looks like i am running into some busy times here, so I think i'd better switch my role to that of a musician...

Guitar would be nice... my solos are not as blazing as they were in the 80's (not by a long shot! but I've got "feel" now! ), but my rhythms can kick some ass!

(but I'd be glad to contribute whatever is needed! ...just tell me what you need and I'll tell you if I can do it)

Last edited by dvyce; January 13th, 2012 at 09:12 PM.
Old January 13th, 2012, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zasnicoff View Post

- I IV V (or I VIm IV V for that matter)

I would like very much to produce your song with this team.
I was thinking I could trick my competitors into using the I IV V...
Old January 13th, 2012, 07:23 AM
Scrabble Tile Arranger
Theo's brother the Painter

Zoesch is infamous around these partsZoesch is infamous around these partsZoesch is infamous around these partsZoesch is infamous around these partsZoesch is infamous around these partsZoesch is infamous around these partsZoesch is infamous around these partsZoesch is infamous around these partsZoesch is infamous around these partsZoesch is infamous around these partsZoesch is infamous around these parts
Send a message via Skype™ to Zoesch

Work with me and I'll make you regret your choice of progression with a 15 minute noise/sludge opus.

In fact that song will be a protest against the use of other progressions in our dystopian society.

Coded messages in plain text...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwoz
Most audiophiles could listen to PERFECT pink noise and get just as much enjoyment out of it.
Old January 13th, 2012, 04:11 PM
Former burger flipper turned Alshi expert
Faded European 'B' actor

E. Shaun is infamous around these partsE. Shaun is infamous around these partsE. Shaun is infamous around these partsE. Shaun is infamous around these partsE. Shaun is infamous around these partsE. Shaun is infamous around these partsE. Shaun is infamous around these partsE. Shaun is infamous around these partsE. Shaun is infamous around these partsE. Shaun is infamous around these partsE. Shaun is infamous around these parts

"Notes? Where we're going we don't need notes."

Old January 15th, 2012, 04:06 AM
Bovine Custodial Officer
Billy Pilgrim

AxeSlash is infamous around these partsAxeSlash is infamous around these partsAxeSlash is infamous around these partsAxeSlash is infamous around these partsAxeSlash is infamous around these partsAxeSlash is infamous around these partsAxeSlash is infamous around these partsAxeSlash is infamous around these partsAxeSlash is infamous around these partsAxeSlash is infamous around these partsAxeSlash is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to AxeSlash

I'm in.

It's been too long since CAPE 5.

I suggest those of you with an allergy to big guitars GTFO right now

"Mixing most 'heavy' records is like trying to find order and lucidity in a recording of a Cathedral Pipe Organ, all stops out, randomly veering between Handel's Messiah, Ginestera's 2nd and a coupla Bach Fugues, in a Titanium kitchenware foundry, while a gaggle of enraged PCP snorting gorillas with bullhorns conduct a demolition derby with cement mixers against the soothing cacophony of a nearby landslide/tsunami/heavy artillery exchange."- Slipperman
Old January 15th, 2012, 05:14 PM
Child Prodigy Gone Bad

bassman134 is on a distinguished road

Well last time I was around... it was CAPE 3 .. I have some memories of being on a starship or something.. weird..

Tossing my hat in as a bass player ...
Old January 15th, 2012, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Bob View Post
Well, it looks like we're about to be teamed up again then, meng!
You can make that three Libertarians. :-)
Closed Thread