Mixerman Radio Show Slipperman's Recording Distorted Guitars From Hell Radio CAPE The Best of Charles Dye Aadry's and Dwoz's Rotation Station
Mixerman's Diaries
Occupy by when?!?!, it's CAPE 10? I'm not ready!!!!!! Zen & Tao of Producing w/The Saint! Zen & Tao of Producing w/Ken Scott! Zen, The Blood Red Vampire Forum, Mwahahahaha!!!

Go Back   The Womb > The Womb Forums > New Product Alerts and Promotions

New Product Alerts and Promotions If it's about products used to record music, it ain't spam.

Old April 11th, 2012, 08:50 PM
Ducked in here to avoid the paparazzi
Home Skooled

chavernac chavernac chavernac chavernac chavernac chavernac chavernac chavernac chavernac chavernac chavernac
Beer Thirty New puremix video: Creating Space with Reverbs

Hi guys! just wanted to let you know that we released another video:
Creating Space with Reverbs : Puremix_Creating Space with Reverbs

Enjoy!
Old April 11th, 2012, 09:53 PM
Annie Lennox Lewis
Expensive Boat Anchor

John Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these parts
Default Re: New puremix video: Creating Space with Reverbs

O-Kay!

Just for jollies, I watched the posted clip. It didn't really seem very informative, other than prominently featuring one specific reverb plugin by brand.

You wouldn't happen to have an interest is selling "The Office" reverb, would you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Ohlsson
The appropriate role for science is the study of observed phenomena to gain an understanding. It is not dictating what people ought or ought not to be observing.
Old April 11th, 2012, 10:45 PM
Ducked in here to avoid the paparazzi
Home Skooled

chavernac chavernac chavernac chavernac chavernac chavernac chavernac chavernac chavernac chavernac chavernac

I wish I had points on UAD and Sonnox' sales...
The video is about using different reverbs in order to achieve depth and height in a mix.
but hey!? at some point you gotta use a reverb if you want to show how reverbs sound don't you?
Old April 11th, 2012, 11:06 PM
Annie Lennox Lewis
Expensive Boat Anchor

John Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavernac View Post
I wish I had points on UAD and Sonnox' sales...
The video is about using different reverbs in order to achieve depth and height in a mix.
but hey!? at some point you gotta use a reverb if you want to show how reverbs sound don't you?
True. I was just reacting to the extremely prominent product placement in the trailer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Ohlsson
The appropriate role for science is the study of observed phenomena to gain an understanding. It is not dictating what people ought or ought not to be observing.