Mixerman Radio Show Slipperman's Recording Distorted Guitars From Hell Radio CAPE The Best of Charles Dye Aadry's and Dwoz's Rotation Station
Mixerman's Diaries
Occupy by when?!?!, it's CAPE 10? I'm not ready!!!!!! Zen & Tao of Producing w/The Saint! Zen & Tao of Producing w/Ken Scott! Zen, The Blood Red Vampire Forum, Mwahahahaha!!!

Go Back   The Womb > The Womb Forums > The Mixerman, Slipperman, and Aardvark Show

The Mixerman, Slipperman, and Aardvark Show Mixerman, Slipperman, and Aardvark host the forum versions of their "radio" show.

Old April 17th, 2012, 06:09 AM
Smells like Teen Spirit in the Sky
Rogue trader

G. Hoffman is infamous around these partsG. Hoffman is infamous around these partsG. Hoffman is infamous around these partsG. Hoffman is infamous around these partsG. Hoffman is infamous around these partsG. Hoffman is infamous around these partsG. Hoffman is infamous around these partsG. Hoffman is infamous around these partsG. Hoffman is infamous around these partsG. Hoffman is infamous around these partsG. Hoffman is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Baseball 2012! or, laughing at the Valentine's Massacre

It does feel good for the Twins to beat the Fucking Yankees! Mauer and Morneau both looked like themselves (even better, Joe Mauer got a stolen base!), Pavano pitched 7 strong innings (though he did have a rough 1st inning), and I'm liking most of the new guys. Jammie Carrol is fielding 1.000, Josh Willingham is hitting .424, and Clete Thomas has 3 RBI's in 2 games!

Gabriel

Hoffman Guitars

My Guitars

Quote:
The reason people use a crucifix against vampires is that vampires are allergic to bullshit!!
Richard Pryor
Old April 17th, 2012, 12:45 PM
Sharp as a rope!
Gordon Lightfoot in cold Water

jerryskid is infamous around these partsjerryskid is infamous around these partsjerryskid is infamous around these partsjerryskid is infamous around these partsjerryskid is infamous around these partsjerryskid is infamous around these partsjerryskid is infamous around these partsjerryskid is infamous around these partsjerryskid is infamous around these partsjerryskid is infamous around these partsjerryskid is infamous around these parts
Send a message via Skype™ to jerryskid

REDS need to get the bats going....this is the series to do it, with 3 games against the Cardinals......GO REDS!!!

Jerryskid

"...An entire genre of music based around the Hail Mary rescue attempt of an un-compable Cher vocal performance. Who knew? ..."-Dwoz

" Where'd I put my damn Metamucil? When's Paul Harvey coming on? Why are my pants pulled up around my chest?
" ..Droolbucket

"A blandly designed masterwork that could inspire any reasonable citizen of California to launch a race war."-Chuck Klosterman on the Beatle's White Album

Old April 18th, 2012, 05:33 AM
Has Many Personal Intergritys
Expensive Boat Anchor

weedywet is infamous around these partsweedywet is infamous around these partsweedywet is infamous around these partsweedywet is infamous around these partsweedywet is infamous around these partsweedywet is infamous around these partsweedywet is infamous around these partsweedywet is infamous around these partsweedywet is infamous around these partsweedywet is infamous around these partsweedywet is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by G. Hoffman View Post
It does feel good for the Twins to beat the Fucking Yankees!

no report on tonight's game?
Old April 18th, 2012, 12:25 PM
Sharp as a rope!

jerryskid is infamous around these partsjerryskid is infamous around these partsjerryskid is infamous around these partsjerryskid is infamous around these partsjerryskid is infamous around these partsjerryskid is infamous around these partsjerryskid is infamous around these partsjerryskid is infamous around these partsjerryskid is infamous around these partsjerryskid is infamous around these partsjerryskid is infamous around these parts

Seems like every night the REDS are in extra innings...it's been a tough road trip and the REDS' bats have been silent...things need to heat up soon....

Jerryskid

"...An entire genre of music based around the Hail Mary rescue attempt of an un-compable Cher vocal performance. Who knew? ..."-Dwoz

" Where'd I put my damn Metamucil? When's Paul Harvey coming on? Why are my pants pulled up around my chest?
" ..Droolbucket

"A blandly designed masterwork that could inspire any reasonable citizen of California to launch a race war."-Chuck Klosterman on the Beatle's White Album

Old April 18th, 2012, 07:44 PM
Rogue trader

G. Hoffman is infamous around these partsG. Hoffman is infamous around these partsG. Hoffman is infamous around these partsG. Hoffman is infamous around these partsG. Hoffman is infamous around these partsG. Hoffman is infamous around these partsG. Hoffman is infamous around these partsG. Hoffman is infamous around these partsG. Hoffman is infamous around these partsG. Hoffman is infamous around these partsG. Hoffman is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedywet View Post
no report on tonight's game?
Liriano didn't have any confidence, and as a result he sucked. No need to report THAT - it's typical these days. CC wasn't looking that much better.

I suppose Span getting tossed out for arguing balls and strikes might be worth mentioning....

Gabriel

Hoffman Guitars

My Guitars

Quote:
The reason people use a crucifix against vampires is that vampires are allergic to bullshit!!
Richard Pryor
Old April 19th, 2012, 04:41 AM
Rogue trader

Yup, that's fun. Twins beat the Fucking Yankees again! Morneau went 3-4, with 3 RBI, 2 HR, and an intentional walk, 8 of the starting hitters got hits, and Alexi Casilla of all people went 3-4!!!!

And Matt Capps only gave up one run, which is a shocker in and of itself.

Gabriel

Hoffman Guitars

My Guitars

Quote:
Richard Pryor
Old April 19th, 2012, 06:45 AM
Expensive Boat Anchor

weedywet is infamous around these partsweedywet is infamous around these partsweedywet is infamous around these partsweedywet is infamous around these partsweedywet is infamous around these partsweedywet is infamous around these partsweedywet is infamous around these partsweedywet is infamous around these partsweedywet is infamous around these partsweedywet is infamous around these partsweedywet is infamous around these parts

very close in the bottom of the 9th ( that last out barely missed being the tying home run) but the Twins played a good one.
Old April 19th, 2012, 11:00 AM
Rogue trader

Quote:
very close in the bottom of the 9th ( that last out barely missed being the tying home run) but the Twins played a good one.
Yeah, well, there are many good reasons Twins fans don't like Matt Capps. Personally, I wish they'd held on the Jon Rauch. Now HE was a closer.

The only thing I'm predicting about tomorrows game, though, is that it WON'T be a pitchers duel. Swarzak is performing above himself this year with his 3.75 ERA, but he is still a replacement starter, and Phil Huges doesn't look like he's doing very well this year himself. Both pitchers out of the game by the fourth, you think?

I'll tell you where I wish I'd been today, though. San Fransisco. 1-0 Giants over the Phils, in 11! Cliff Lee pitched 10 scoreless innings with 102 pitches. DAMN! And it wasn't enough for a win! I want to see Lee and Verlander in the World Series. Watch them both pitch perfect through at LEAST 9.

Gabriel

Hoffman Guitars

My Guitars

Quote:
Richard Pryor
Old April 19th, 2012, 01:36 PM
Sharp as a rope!

I need to get some air freshener because the REDS have been stinking up the place....I hope they turn it around soon.....

Jerryskid

" ..Droolbucket

Old April 20th, 2012, 10:41 PM
Sharp as a rope!

REDS' bats are waking up...they took two in a row for the first time this year......hopefully the ship has righted......

Jerryskid

" ..Droolbucket

Old April 21st, 2012, 06:18 AM
Former burger flipper turned Alshi expert
Injured playing co-ed dodgeball

ivmike is infamous around these partsivmike is infamous around these partsivmike is infamous around these partsivmike is infamous around these partsivmike is infamous around these partsivmike is infamous around these partsivmike is infamous around these partsivmike is infamous around these partsivmike is infamous around these partsivmike is infamous around these partsivmike is infamous around these parts
Send a message via Skype™ to ivmike

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryskid View Post
REDS' bats are waking up...they took two in a row for the first time this year......hopefully the ship has righted......
While my Blue Jays had a rare triple play tonight.... along with another victory...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Olhsson View Post
Anybody claiming to be the first probably wasn't!
www.timvandeven.com
Old April 21st, 2012, 08:59 AM
Annie Lennox Lewis
Expensive Boat Anchor

John Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivmike View Post
While my Blue Jays had a rare triple play tonight.... along with another victory...
Giants starting to get their legs under themselves finally. Getting their extra innings thing back together and creeping up in the standings.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Ohlsson
The appropriate role for science is the study of observed phenomena to gain an understanding. It is not dictating what people ought or ought not to be observing.
Hey, if I'm Grumpy, where the hell is Snow White????
Old April 21st, 2012, 10:37 AM
Rogue trader

Josh Willingham has a 14 game hitting streak going on right now, and both he and Denard Span are hitting .333. And he's on pace to hit almost 60 homers. If he gets a hit tomorrow, he'll tie the Twins record, currently held by Kirby Puckett. I'm a little iffy if I want him to get it, though. Kirby is such a Twins icon, after all. But I also want to win the game, you know? Such a dilemma... Well, maybe not.

Gabriel

Hoffman Guitars

My Guitars

Quote:
Richard Pryor
Old April 21st, 2012, 09:24 PM
Brigader
Fool's Goldsmith

clicktrack is infamous around these partsclicktrack is infamous around these partsclicktrack is infamous around these partsclicktrack is infamous around these partsclicktrack is infamous around these partsclicktrack is infamous around these partsclicktrack is infamous around these partsclicktrack is infamous around these partsclicktrack is infamous around these partsclicktrack is infamous around these partsclicktrack is infamous around these parts
Send a message via Skype™ to clicktrack

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivmike View Post
Loving it.

Every time people mention how long its been since the Jays turned a triple play, I warn them not to forget the world series triple play...the one where Kelly Gruber tagged the runner out, but the ump missed the call. It may not officially count in the record books, but it still counts.

Just sayin.

Check out Click Track Audio on Facebook
Old April 21st, 2012, 11:37 PM
Rogue trader

Phil Humber of the White Sox just pitched a Perfect Game against Seatle. Congrats, for sure!!!

Gabriel

Hoffman Guitars

My Guitars

Quote:
Richard Pryor
Old April 22nd, 2012, 12:24 AM
Hot Rats Greatest Hits
Loves Jules and The Polar Bears

PRobb is infamous around these partsPRobb is infamous around these partsPRobb is infamous around these partsPRobb is infamous around these partsPRobb is infamous around these partsPRobb is infamous around these partsPRobb is infamous around these partsPRobb is infamous around these partsPRobb is infamous around these partsPRobb is infamous around these partsPRobb is infamous around these parts

Bizarre Mets Giants game today. 8 innings of a tight 1-1 pitcher's duel followed by an inning of Little League caliber slop.
Kirk Nieuwenhuis, the Met center fielder, failed to catch the easy pop up in the top of the 9th that should have ended the game but didn't, then hit the weak grounder in the bottom of the 9th that shouldn't have ended the game but did.
Old April 22nd, 2012, 01:34 AM
Rogue trader

All the Valentine haters will certainly love todays 15-9 loss to the Fucking Yankees, but really I think you would have to blame the bullpen for blowing a 9-0 lead.

Gabriel

Hoffman Guitars

My Guitars

Quote:
Richard Pryor
Old April 22nd, 2012, 02:52 AM
Hot Rats Greatest Hits
Loves Jules and The Polar Bears

PRobb is infamous around these partsPRobb is infamous around these partsPRobb is infamous around these partsPRobb is infamous around these partsPRobb is infamous around these partsPRobb is infamous around these partsPRobb is infamous around these partsPRobb is infamous around these partsPRobb is infamous around these partsPRobb is infamous around these partsPRobb is infamous around these parts

What's the over/under on Valentine getting fired?
I'm gonna say July 4.
Old April 22nd, 2012, 04:13 AM
Expensive Boat Anchor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRobb View Post
What's the over/under on Valentine getting fired?
I'm gonna say July 4.
that's about right.

what about walking Canoe to get to A-Rod who then got walked to load the bases?
typical Valentine idiocy

he managed his way out of a 9-0 lead to a loss.

I love it
Old April 22nd, 2012, 04:55 AM
Rogue trader

Quote:
that's about right.

what about walking Canoe to get to A-Rod who then got walked to load the bases?
typical Valentine idiocy

he managed his way out of a 9-0 lead to a loss.

I love it

I'm not sure anyone could have held that lead with that bullpen. They are really bad, right now.

But honestly, no one else has anything to say about the FAR more interesting perfect game?

Gabriel

Hoffman Guitars

My Guitars

Quote:
Richard Pryor