Mixerman Radio Show Slipperman's Recording Distorted Guitars From Hell Radio CAPE The Best of Charles Dye Aadry's and Dwoz's Rotation Station
Mixerman's Diaries
Occupy by when?!?!, it's CAPE 10? I'm not ready!!!!!! Zen & Tao of Producing w/The Saint! Zen & Tao of Producing w/Ken Scott! Zen, The Blood Red Vampire Forum, Mwahahahaha!!!

Go Back   The Womb > The Womb Network > The CAPE Zone

The CAPE Zone online music collaborations & more

Old October 17th, 2007, 11:21 PM
Most friends are "on the inside".
Skate America finalist

CloseToTheEdge is infamous around these partsCloseToTheEdge is infamous around these partsCloseToTheEdge is infamous around these partsCloseToTheEdge is infamous around these partsCloseToTheEdge is infamous around these partsCloseToTheEdge is infamous around these partsCloseToTheEdge is infamous around these partsCloseToTheEdge is infamous around these partsCloseToTheEdge is infamous around these partsCloseToTheEdge is infamous around these partsCloseToTheEdge is infamous around these parts
WTF? CAPE VI reveal question

When the CAPE VI teams are announced, are the song choices also going to be announced at that time?

And if my songs are chosen (which I am almost dead certain they will be), how long will I have before I need to deliver the new cars that [mod edit]
Old October 27th, 2007, 08:20 AM
Sharp as a rope!
Gordon Lightfoot in cold Water

jerryskid is infamous around these partsjerryskid is infamous around these partsjerryskid is infamous around these partsjerryskid is infamous around these partsjerryskid is infamous around these partsjerryskid is infamous around these partsjerryskid is infamous around these partsjerryskid is infamous around these partsjerryskid is infamous around these partsjerryskid is infamous around these partsjerryskid is infamous around these parts
Send a message via Skype™ to jerryskid
Default Re: CAPE VI reveal question

So the reveal is soon........too soon......I'm askeerd.........

what's a boy to do.........

Jerryskid

"...An entire genre of music based around the Hail Mary rescue attempt of an un-compable Cher vocal performance. Who knew? ..."-Dwoz

" Where'd I put my damn Metamucil? When's Paul Harvey coming on? Why are my pants pulled up around my chest?
" ..Droolbucket

"A blandly designed masterwork that could inspire any reasonable citizen of California to launch a race war."-Chuck Klosterman on the Beatle's White Album