Mixerman Radio Show Slipperman's Recording Distorted Guitars From Hell Radio CAPE The Best of Charles Dye Aadry's and Dwoz's Rotation Station
Mixerman's Diaries
Occupy by when?!?!, it's CAPE 10? I'm not ready!!!!!! Zen & Tao of Producing w/The Saint! Zen & Tao of Producing w/Ken Scott! Zen, The Blood Red Vampire Forum, Mwahahahaha!!!

Go Back   The Womb > The Womb Forums > The Live Music Experience

The Live Music Experience $5 cover charge

Old October 18th, 2009, 08:55 PM
Craves piCklEmiLk
Got punched for singing "Hit Me With Your Best Shot"

henry miller currently in negotiationshenry miller currently in negotiationshenry miller currently in negotiationshenry miller currently in negotiationshenry miller currently in negotiationshenry miller currently in negotiationshenry miller currently in negotiationshenry miller currently in negotiationshenry miller currently in negotiationshenry miller currently in negotiationshenry miller currently in negotiations
Default Lex MPX 500

Hi there.

Ive just bought an MPX 500 and am please with it so far. But i've downloaded the manual and cant find how to change the display contrast. Basically the display is way too green and i can't clearly make out the letters and detail. It there anyway of making the detail darker tones?

Ta.