Mixerman Radio Show Slipperman's Recording Distorted Guitars From Hell Radio CAPE The Best of Charles Dye Aadry's and Dwoz's Rotation Station
Mixerman's Diaries
Occupy by when?!?!, it's CAPE 10? I'm not ready!!!!!! Zen & Tao of Producing w/The Saint! Zen & Tao of Producing w/Ken Scott! Zen, The Blood Red Vampire Forum, Mwahahahaha!!!

Go Back   The Womb > The Womb Forums > The Mixerman, Slipperman, and Aardvark Show

The Mixerman, Slipperman, and Aardvark Show Mixerman, Slipperman, and Aardvark host the forum versions of their "radio" show.

Old May 5th, 2010, 02:09 AM
Large dairy air enthusiast
Runs a 4.35 forty...yeah right!

dnafe is infamous around these partsdnafe is infamous around these partsdnafe is infamous around these partsdnafe is infamous around these partsdnafe is infamous around these partsdnafe is infamous around these partsdnafe is infamous around these partsdnafe is infamous around these partsdnafe is infamous around these partsdnafe is infamous around these partsdnafe is infamous around these parts
Send a message via Skype™ to dnafe
Default Re: BIG NEWS!! Ethan Winer gets facepalmed on GS. Shunned by bottom feeders everywhere. Read here!

I guess my Ethanasia comment was the straw the broke the camel's back

Old May 5th, 2010, 09:38 AM
SoundBlaster™ Expert
Regular person but for the extra nipple

MacGregor is infamous around these partsMacGregor is infamous around these partsMacGregor is infamous around these partsMacGregor is infamous around these partsMacGregor is infamous around these partsMacGregor is infamous around these partsMacGregor is infamous around these partsMacGregor is infamous around these partsMacGregor is infamous around these partsMacGregor is infamous around these partsMacGregor is infamous around these parts
Default Re: BIG NEWS!! Ethan Winer gets facepalmed on GS. Shunned by bottom feeders everywhere. Read here!

Man, they removed that thread. That's like book burning from the Nazis

At the end of the thread everyone but Ethan and Daniel agreed that this actually was a GOOD (albeit a bit lengthy) thread with lots of useful information on how to do things not.

I wonder who's requested the book burning.

Thanks God that I've made screenshots of Ethan's best statements

Mac

Don't be worried about your anosognosia.

Being a professional is not about how good you are at your best,
but how good you are at your worst.

Creating complex solutions is easy.

Old May 5th, 2010, 10:54 AM
Spammer
Home Skooled

d_fu d_fu d_fu d_fu d_fu d_fu d_fu d_fu d_fu d_fu d_fu

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnafe View Post
And that makes you proud?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGregor View Post
Man, they removed that thread. That's like book burning from the Nazis
You lose.

Quote:
At the end of the thread everyone but Ethan and Daniel agreed that this actually was a GOOD (albeit a bit lengthy) thread with lots of useful information on how to do things not.
Not sure why you think you can speak for me. I found the thread perfectly useful in principle, at least when one would dig through the collective Ethan-hunt that some thought funny. Reminds me of things groups of (often educationally challenged) people sometimes do under the influence of certain... substances...

Quote:
I wonder who's requested the book burning.
Jules decides, obviously. It is quite remarkable and rare that he actually removed it, rather than just close it or remove a few insulting postings from Malice and others.

Did anybody care to notice his comment, BTW?
"Thread deleted by Jules
Reason: Too many insults being traded. May possibly reopen, pending moderation..."

Daniel
Old May 5th, 2010, 12:38 PM
Posse
Ann Coulter's Adams Apple

malice is infamous around these partsmalice is infamous around these partsmalice is infamous around these partsmalice is infamous around these partsmalice is infamous around these partsmalice is infamous around these partsmalice is infamous around these partsmalice is infamous around these partsmalice is infamous around these partsmalice is infamous around these partsmalice is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_fu View Post

You lose.

Not sure why you think you can speak for me. I found the thread perfectly useful in principle, at least when one would dig through the collective Ethan-hunt that some thought funny. Reminds me of things groups of (often educationally challenged) people sometimes do under the influence of certain... substances...

Jules decides, obviously. It is quite remarkable and rare that he actually removed it, rather than just close it or remove a few insulting postings from Malice and others.

Did anybody care to notice his comment, BTW?
"Thread deleted by Jules
Reason: Too many insults being traded. May possibly reopen, pending moderation..."

Daniel
For your info, Ethan was the first to insult us, and me in particular. I don't even want to respond to his numerous provocations.

I know for a fact that you whined to Jules personally Daniel, so don't fuck with me.

And you're banned, because I don't wanna deal with you, I don't have time. I'd appreciate you stop PMing like a whiney little cunt (thanx again Fletcher, I can't get enough of this one)

malice

B.Ohlson, oct 2012
Old May 5th, 2010, 12:57 PM
Scrabble Tile Arranger
Theo's brother the Painter

Zoesch is infamous around these partsZoesch is infamous around these partsZoesch is infamous around these partsZoesch is infamous around these partsZoesch is infamous around these partsZoesch is infamous around these partsZoesch is infamous around these partsZoesch is infamous around these partsZoesch is infamous around these partsZoesch is infamous around these partsZoesch is infamous around these parts
Send a message via Skype™ to Zoesch

Jesus... Daniel, do you have an Ethan shaped dildo perchance?

I understand defending someone who's been wronged or the whole internet underdog syndrome, but you're basically flat out, chest thumping, declaring your undying love and support for someone who's blatantly lied to us repeatedly.

I don't get it really...

Coded messages in plain text...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwoz
Most audiophiles could listen to PERFECT pink noise and get just as much enjoyment out of it.
Old May 5th, 2010, 01:07 PM
SoundBlaster™ Expert

MacGregor is infamous around these partsMacGregor is infamous around these partsMacGregor is infamous around these partsMacGregor is infamous around these partsMacGregor is infamous around these partsMacGregor is infamous around these partsMacGregor is infamous around these partsMacGregor is infamous around these partsMacGregor is infamous around these partsMacGregor is infamous around these partsMacGregor is infamous around these parts

Quote:
You lose.
Nope. I was born there, so I'm officially allowed use those words.

Quote:
Not sure why you think you can speak for me. I found the thread perfectly useful in principle, at least when one would dig through the collective Ethan-hunt that some thought funny.
Okay, so we're on the same side here I somehow missed this in your little conversation with Eppstein (not your fault).

Quote:
Reminds me of things groups of (often educationally challenged) people sometimes do under the influence of certain... substances...
I wouldn't call people like me, Mixerman, malice or dwoz 'educationally challenged'. Maybe we all have our own closet of problems, but none of them is related to education or the lack of it. Even Slipperman can, according to some undisclosed sources, read and write pretty well sometimes.

Mac

Old May 5th, 2010, 01:24 PM

dnafe is infamous around these partsdnafe is infamous around these partsdnafe is infamous around these partsdnafe is infamous around these partsdnafe is infamous around these partsdnafe is infamous around these partsdnafe is infamous around these partsdnafe is infamous around these partsdnafe is infamous around these partsdnafe is infamous around these partsdnafe is infamous around these parts

Quote:
d_fu wrote
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnafe
No I just thought it was an interesting play on words...my apologies if I hurt your sensibilities.

Old May 5th, 2010, 01:32 PM
Annie Lennox Lewis
Expensive Boat Anchor

John Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Okay, so we're on the same side here I somehow missed this in your little conversation with Eppstein (not your fault).

I sometimes don't respond well to someone deliberately and mercilessly baiting me across multiple threads and fora.

Sorry.

It's a personal failing, I guess.......

And the little s.o.b. was spamming my inbox here, continuing to demand an "apology".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Ohlsson
The appropriate role for science is the study of observed phenomena to gain an understanding. It is not dictating what people ought or ought not to be observing.
Hey, if I'm Grumpy, where the hell is Snow White????
Old May 5th, 2010, 01:54 PM

I'm sure d_fu will get his apology right about the same time I give Ethan mine
Old May 5th, 2010, 03:18 PM
Man from Glad understudy
Burma Shaver

ivmike is infamous around these partsivmike is infamous around these partsivmike is infamous around these partsivmike is infamous around these partsivmike is infamous around these partsivmike is infamous around these partsivmike is infamous around these partsivmike is infamous around these partsivmike is infamous around these partsivmike is infamous around these partsivmike is infamous around these parts
Send a message via Skype™ to ivmike
Toronto Maple Leafs Re: BIG NEWS!! Ethan Winer gets facepalmed on GS. Shunned by bottom feeders everywhere. Read here!

I won't miss d_fu (aka Daniel) here at all.

He strikes me as the kind of guy that goes around, hitting hornet nests with a stick and wondering why he got stung.

I never understood his unwavering support of Ethan in this Soundblaster debate. His defense seemed solely designed to inflame and not inform.

Merci pour l'enlever, Malice.
Old May 5th, 2010, 05:21 PM
goes looking for thin ice to walk on
Sentimental Hygenist

manning1 is infamous around these partsmanning1 is infamous around these partsmanning1 is infamous around these partsmanning1 is infamous around these partsmanning1 is infamous around these partsmanning1 is infamous around these partsmanning1 is infamous around these partsmanning1 is infamous around these partsmanning1 is infamous around these partsmanning1 is infamous around these partsmanning1 is infamous around these parts

call me a hopeless romantic...
and maybe i am,
but i just dont understand why so many discussions on the net
turn so visceral.
not just audio..but oodles of topic areas.
even home cooking recipes probably..lol.

music is supposed to be fun isnt it ??
the net has so many good things going for it.
song collaborations being just one.
ive collabed with some very nice people on the net for example.
doing one right now with some folks.
so i guess i dont understand this visceral aspect.

why to goodness cant people just hug each other,
and love one another ??
all these wonderfull inexpensive tools today
compared to when i was a kidlet in the 50's when i had nothing
n i was trying to do music... tho i had great parents.
we are so lucky today by comparison.

please love one another , cos thats what life is about
and the world will be a better place for it. imho.
Old May 5th, 2010, 05:54 PM
Quantum Psychic
Turkey vulture soup slurper

DeyBwah currently in negotiationsDeyBwah currently in negotiationsDeyBwah currently in negotiationsDeyBwah currently in negotiationsDeyBwah currently in negotiationsDeyBwah currently in negotiationsDeyBwah currently in negotiationsDeyBwah currently in negotiationsDeyBwah currently in negotiationsDeyBwah currently in negotiationsDeyBwah currently in negotiations
Send a message via AIM to DeyBwah Send a message via Skype™ to DeyBwah

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Eppstein View Post
And the little s.o.b. was spamming my inbox here, continuing to demand an "apology".
And here I was thinking I was alone in the PM onslaught from d_fu.
Old May 5th, 2010, 06:07 PM
Womb Legend!
Expensive Boat Anchor

Bob Olhsson is infamous around these partsBob Olhsson is infamous around these partsBob Olhsson is infamous around these partsBob Olhsson is infamous around these partsBob Olhsson is infamous around these partsBob Olhsson is infamous around these partsBob Olhsson is infamous around these partsBob Olhsson is infamous around these partsBob Olhsson is infamous around these partsBob Olhsson is infamous around these partsBob Olhsson is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by manning1 View Post
...i just dont understand why so many discussions on the net
turn so visceral...
It's a place where folks who want to be bullies can insult others with few real world repercussions.
Artists are the gatekeepers of truth!- Paul Robeson
Old May 5th, 2010, 06:18 PM
Voice like Marcel Marceau
Waiting for his millions from Nigeria

Wireline is infamous around these partsWireline is infamous around these partsWireline is infamous around these partsWireline is infamous around these partsWireline is infamous around these partsWireline is infamous around these partsWireline is infamous around these partsWireline is infamous around these partsWireline is infamous around these partsWireline is infamous around these partsWireline is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Olhsson View Post
It's a place where folks who want to be bullies can insult others with few real world repercussions.
But there was that one time that Bob beat the living fire out of me when we met for what I thought was supposed to be a romantic getaway in Kokomo. Man, was a whipping that was.

Wait - scratch that. Wrong thread. Right Bob, just the wrong thread.
Old May 5th, 2010, 07:25 PM
Martini Drinker
Merv Griffen re-run collector

Mixerman has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to Mixerman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivmike View Post
I won't miss d_fu (aka Daniel) here at all.

He strikes me as the kind of guy that goes around, hitting hornet nests with a stick and wondering why he got stung.
He strikes me as the kind of guy that allows Ethan to use his account on GS to defend Ethan. From my vantage, it's pretty easy to tell the writing styles of the two, and there have been times in the last week or two that I've smelt a rat.

Enjoy,

Mixerman
Old May 5th, 2010, 07:56 PM
D minor, the saddest of keys!
Wing Commander!!

Darth_Fader is infamous around these partsDarth_Fader is infamous around these partsDarth_Fader is infamous around these partsDarth_Fader is infamous around these partsDarth_Fader is infamous around these partsDarth_Fader is infamous around these partsDarth_Fader is infamous around these partsDarth_Fader is infamous around these partsDarth_Fader is infamous around these partsDarth_Fader is infamous around these partsDarth_Fader is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Olhsson View Post
It's one of the reasons that despite all of the "oh never let anyone know your real name" BS, I think everyone should be directly identifiable, at least as to real identity. Obviously not "full information", d'oh.

Then we have "Michigan J. Frog" and "Jan Vigne" and ... You know, all the cowards who hide behind nom-du-merdes.
Old May 5th, 2010, 08:04 PM
Annie Lennox Lewis
Expensive Boat Anchor

John Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these parts

If anybody here knows how to access the Google archive I'd suggest that we copy off the thread before Jules or Ethan get it expunged.......
Quote:
The appropriate role for science is the study of observed phenomena to gain an understanding. It is not dictating what people ought or ought not to be observing.
Old May 5th, 2010, 08:16 PM
Annie Lennox Lewis
Expensive Boat Anchor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeyBwah View Post
And here I was thinking I was alone in the PM onslaught from d_fu.
Oddly enough, over the last 2 days I've also been getting an onslaught of insulting spam from Arnold Kruger at Hydrogen Audio, abusing his position as an admin or mod there to send PM notifications to my email account (as I normally would only check meassages there once in a blue moon, if that.......
Quote:
Old May 5th, 2010, 09:31 PM
SoundBlaster™ Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Eppstein View Post
If anybody here knows how to access the Google archive I'd suggest that we copy off the thread before Jules or Ethan get it expunged.......
Of course Google allowed me to easily save some 60 pages of the thread.
Maybe I should put them on ebay

Mac

Old May 5th, 2010, 09:50 PM
Martini Drinker
Space Station pet

Goes211 is infamous around these partsGoes211 is infamous around these partsGoes211 is infamous around these partsGoes211 is infamous around these partsGoes211 is infamous around these partsGoes211 is infamous around these partsGoes211 is infamous around these partsGoes211 is infamous around these partsGoes211 is infamous around these partsGoes211 is infamous around these partsGoes211 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Maybe I should put them on ebay.
What title would you give the auction ?

Tags
a real trap for ethan!, ada converters can increase the risk of an ethan attack, arcing ropes of schism, butthorns!!!, cognitive dissonance, deaf acousticians, don phillips milk of magnesia, don the con and his singing bowels, double handed falice palming, double-face-hand-palming, ethan, ethan winer uses sockpuppets, ethan's cat left him for another master, ethanasia, good news! facepalming can increase penis size, hockey is for dutch girls, hundred years war ensues..., i just heard jitter from the studio toilet, insulation pimp blues, jbl unicorn horns, ow my gad!, praise the mackie and pass the crack pipe, tempest meets teapot, this tag line is the funniest, up is down day is night bad is good and ethan is right, weedy receives a bloody nose on the school yard, who doesn't like pie!?!, who is this ass-hole magic chord, wow-this guy winer is certifiable, yes that line forms on the right babe now that mackie's back in town