Mixerman Radio Show Slipperman's Recording Distorted Guitars From Hell Radio CAPE The Best of Charles Dye Aadry's and Dwoz's Rotation Station
Mixerman's Diaries
Occupy by when?!?!, it's CAPE 10? I'm not ready!!!!!! Zen & Tao of Producing w/The Saint! Zen & Tao of Producing w/Ken Scott! Zen, The Blood Red Vampire Forum, Mwahahahaha!!!

Go Back   The Womb > The Womb Network > Womb Classifieds

Womb Classifieds For Sale, For Auction, For Trade

Old June 15th, 2010, 06:51 AM
Ducked in here to avoid the paparazzi
Home Skooled

tomasdipagio is on a distinguished road
Default Vintage Crest Audio Gamble 56-EX For Sale

We have decommissioned our Gamble FOH console even though she sounds so sweet. 56 sweet phat and tasty Gamble preamps, each with four band parametric EQ + an adjustable high pass filter and 8 sends. 8 stereo submixes, matrix and a massive, though slightly crusty, patch bay. Serial # 007, this console began it's life with the Aerosmith Pump tour, then several tours with Springsteen, the Dead and Dave Matthews Band (at least this is what I've been told). This is the $#!^ fo' sho! You can still smell the weed blowing out the cooling fans.

She's been doing good easy time at a tiny little church in California. Now it's time for her to pour that delicious vintage analog sound in and out and all over your mixes. Make us an offer. Sitting in a road case, includes 2 power supplies and a tie line snake to tap that wicked patch bay. I'll even give you all my TT patch cables.

What do you say? Want to see some photos?

Tomas
Old June 15th, 2010, 07:11 AM
Annie Lennox Lewis
Expensive Boat Anchor

John Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Vintage Crest Audio Gamble 56-EX For Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomasdipagio View Post
We have decommissioned our Gamble FOH console even though she sounds so sweet. 56 sweet phat and tasty Gamble preamps, each with four band parametric EQ + an adjustable high pass filter and 8 sends. 8 stereo submixes, matrix and a massive, though slightly crusty, patch bay. Serial # 007, this console began it's life with the Aerosmith Pump tour, then several tours with Springsteen, the Dead and Dave Matthews Band (at least this is what I've been told). This is the $#!^ fo' sho! You can still smell the weed blowing out the cooling fans.

She's been doing good easy time at a tiny little church in California. Now it's time for her to pour that delicious vintage analog sound in and out and all over your mixes. Make us an offer. Sitting in a road case, includes 2 power supplies and a tie line snake to tap that wicked patch bay. I'll even give you all my TT patch cables.

What do you say? Want to see some photos?

Tomas
Oh, man! Why would you possibly want to get rid of that?

Wish I could afford it......

Wish I had a place to put it.......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Ohlsson
The appropriate role for science is the study of observed phenomena to gain an understanding. It is not dictating what people ought or ought not to be observing.
Hey, if I'm Grumpy, where the hell is Snow White????
Old June 15th, 2010, 04:37 PM
Home Skooled

Hey John!

It's in the wrong place in the wrong application and it really needs to be with someone skilled in maintaining her. For the right band or recording operation, this console could be quite an asset. Well cheaper than the standard fist full of plug ins trying to emulate this sound.

T
Old June 15th, 2010, 05:50 PM
Home Skooled

check out this link....

http://www.gambleboards.com/photos80.htm

The EX 56 is what we're talking about...
Old June 19th, 2010, 01:15 PM
Hates these rank titles!
Iconoclastic plastic

studjo is infamous around these partsstudjo is infamous around these partsstudjo is infamous around these partsstudjo is infamous around these partsstudjo is infamous around these partsstudjo is infamous around these partsstudjo is infamous around these partsstudjo is infamous around these partsstudjo is infamous around these partsstudjo is infamous around these partsstudjo is infamous around these parts
Send a message via Skype™ to studjo

oh man I mixed one of my first big open air shows on a Gamble - quite terrifying but the sound man the sound - those were the days where audio quality still mattered
Old June 19th, 2010, 09:29 PM
Annie Lennox Lewis
Expensive Boat Anchor

John Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these partsJohn Eppstein is infamous around these parts

I'm just curious, but how much are you asking?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Ohlsson
The appropriate role for science is the study of observed phenomena to gain an understanding. It is not dictating what people ought or ought not to be observing.
Hey, if I'm Grumpy, where the hell is Snow White????