Mixerman Radio Show Slipperman's Recording Distorted Guitars From Hell Radio CAPE The Best of Charles Dye Aadry's and Dwoz's Rotation Station
Mixerman's Diaries
Occupy by when?!?!, it's CAPE 10? I'm not ready!!!!!! Zen & Tao of Producing w/The Saint! Zen & Tao of Producing w/Ken Scott! Zen, The Blood Red Vampire Forum, Mwahahahaha!!!

Go Back   The Womb > The Womb Forums > The Mixerman, Slipperman, and Aardvark Show

The Mixerman, Slipperman, and Aardvark Show Mixerman, Slipperman, and Aardvark host the forum versions of their "radio" show.

Old March 1st, 2007, 07:27 PM
Bunion
Rosemary Woods' tape op

magicchord is infamous around these partsmagicchord is infamous around these partsmagicchord is infamous around these partsmagicchord is infamous around these partsmagicchord is infamous around these partsmagicchord is infamous around these partsmagicchord is infamous around these partsmagicchord is infamous around these partsmagicchord is infamous around these partsmagicchord is infamous around these partsmagicchord is infamous around these parts
Send a message via Skype™ to magicchord
Default I'm about to whip somebody's ass (the song)

You may not be able to sing it out loud, but you can hum it to yourself, and you know what the words are.

The story of the song

The remixes

Stay strong...
Old March 1st, 2007, 07:49 PM
Once did Lady Di on a bet
Broke like Joe Thiesman's leg

lebouche is infamous around these partslebouche is infamous around these partslebouche is infamous around these partslebouche is infamous around these partslebouche is infamous around these partslebouche is infamous around these partslebouche is infamous around these partslebouche is infamous around these partslebouche is infamous around these partslebouche is infamous around these partslebouche is infamous around these parts
Default Re: I'm about to whip somebody's ass (the song)

Apart from the song...this guy is full of wisdom.
I was going to ask on the book thread if anyone knew of any really educating eye opening works. Its just great to listen to people sharing their philosophys and wisdom.
I just downloaded the Dalai Lamas thoughts on happiness.
Thanks magicchord
Old March 1st, 2007, 08:03 PM
knows every handout in every town
Human Humidor

Scratchy Potts is infamous around these partsScratchy Potts is infamous around these partsScratchy Potts is infamous around these partsScratchy Potts is infamous around these partsScratchy Potts is infamous around these partsScratchy Potts is infamous around these partsScratchy Potts is infamous around these partsScratchy Potts is infamous around these partsScratchy Potts is infamous around these partsScratchy Potts is infamous around these partsScratchy Potts is infamous around these parts
Default Re: I'm about to whip somebody's ass (the song)

what a cool guy!!
thanks for the link magicchord

http://bigbootdance.com/index.htm