Mixerman Radio Show Slipperman's Recording Distorted Guitars From Hell Radio CAPE The Best of Charles Dye Aadry's and Dwoz's Rotation Station
Mixerman's Diaries
Occupy by when?!?!, it's CAPE 10? I'm not ready!!!!!! Zen & Tao of Producing w/The Saint! Zen & Tao of Producing w/Ken Scott! Zen, The Blood Red Vampire Forum, Mwahahahaha!!!

Go Back   The Womb > The Womb Forums > Zen and the Art of Mixing

Zen and the Art of Mixing Advanced mixing techniques

Old March 12th, 2007, 06:13 AM
once played a seventh chord in a folk song
Utterly Superior Cocksmanship

KEN1 currently in negotiationsKEN1 currently in negotiationsKEN1 currently in negotiationsKEN1 currently in negotiationsKEN1 currently in negotiationsKEN1 currently in negotiationsKEN1 currently in negotiationsKEN1 currently in negotiationsKEN1 currently in negotiationsKEN1 currently in negotiationsKEN1 currently in negotiations
Default DUY plug users

I bought the Everpack for Windows XP last Friday morning and received the "Challenge code authorization" this afternoon from Xavier and when I paste it or even type it in I get the message that it's the WRONG authorization code and when I go to "quit" the plug it tell's me that my 15 day demo(used only for 2 days)is expired.

I mixed 2 song's this weekend(at $100 per tune)using 11-15 instances of these plugs(they sound incredible)in their 15 day demo mode and within 20 more hour's the client will pick them up.I am only used to ILOK/Dongle situations and not this "Challenge code" stuff.Am I doing something wrong to authorize these plugs?Why would they send me the wrong code?I need these to work or i'll look like an ass when my client pick's up his mixes.I'f i'm doing something wrong authorizing these plug's then please let me know.Thanx in advance.
Old March 12th, 2007, 01:01 PM

Oreganmusic currently in negotiationsOreganmusic currently in negotiationsOreganmusic currently in negotiationsOreganmusic currently in negotiationsOreganmusic currently in negotiationsOreganmusic currently in negotiationsOreganmusic currently in negotiationsOreganmusic currently in negotiationsOreganmusic currently in negotiationsOreganmusic currently in negotiationsOreganmusic currently in negotiations
Default Re: DUY plug users

I had a similar problem and they sent me a new response by email within a few hours.
Although there's not much we can do here to help you...Here's some obvious advice : you need to call DUY asap, and keep trying 'til they answer, or email them with an "urgent reply needed" in the subject bar.

goodluck

Last edited by Oreganmusic; March 12th, 2007 at 01:02 PM. Reason: spelling!!
Old March 12th, 2007, 02:33 PM
Ducked in here to avoid the paparazzi
Has every David Cassidy record!

stoned grace is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to stoned grace

Dont shut down or close Pro Tools till you get your auth. That will at least get you through these mixes. Duy are amazing plugins, with awful service....
Old March 13th, 2007, 12:42 AM

KEN1 currently in negotiationsKEN1 currently in negotiationsKEN1 currently in negotiationsKEN1 currently in negotiationsKEN1 currently in negotiationsKEN1 currently in negotiationsKEN1 currently in negotiationsKEN1 currently in negotiationsKEN1 currently in negotiationsKEN1 currently in negotiationsKEN1 currently in negotiations

Xavier has been trying his best.He sent me another auth code but that did'nt work either.I wish these plugs codes could just be stored in my ilok with my PT,McDSP,and all of my other plugs.Even when this get's worked out I format my drives every 6-8 month's and re-install all of my software and I don't want to have this problem again in the future when I do.

This challenge response thing is a bad,bad,bad idea.Dongle's work great.
Old March 13th, 2007, 03:35 AM

Xavier saved the day in the nick of time.The 3rd code was the charm and now i'm rolling.CHEERS!