Mixerman Radio Show Slipperman's Recording Distorted Guitars From Hell Radio CAPE The Best of Charles Dye Aadry's and Dwoz's Rotation Station
Mixerman's Diaries
Occupy by when?!?!, it's CAPE 10? I'm not ready!!!!!! Zen & Tao of Producing w/The Saint! Zen & Tao of Producing w/Ken Scott! Zen, The Blood Red Vampire Forum, Mwahahahaha!!!

Go Back   The Womb > The Womb Forums > The Mixerman, Slipperman, and Aardvark Show

The Mixerman, Slipperman, and Aardvark Show Mixerman, Slipperman, and Aardvark host the forum versions of their "radio" show.

Old December 20th, 2006, 09:03 AM
Sharp as a rope!
Gordon Lightfoot in cold Water

jerryskid is infamous around these partsjerryskid is infamous around these partsjerryskid is infamous around these partsjerryskid is infamous around these partsjerryskid is infamous around these partsjerryskid is infamous around these partsjerryskid is infamous around these partsjerryskid is infamous around these partsjerryskid is infamous around these partsjerryskid is infamous around these partsjerryskid is infamous around these parts
Send a message via Skype™ to jerryskid
Default A Christmas Card for you Wombats....

Have a great holiday weekend:

http://www.thecompassgroup.biz/merryxmas.swf

Jerryskid

"...An entire genre of music based around the Hail Mary rescue attempt of an un-compable Cher vocal performance. Who knew? ..."-Dwoz

" Where'd I put my damn Metamucil? When's Paul Harvey coming on? Why are my pants pulled up around my chest?
" ..Droolbucket

"A blandly designed masterwork that could inspire any reasonable citizen of California to launch a race war."-Chuck Klosterman on the Beatle's White Album

Old December 20th, 2006, 11:21 AM
once played a seventh chord in a folk song
My boyfriend's back and there's gonna be laundry

Thumper currently in negotiationsThumper currently in negotiationsThumper currently in negotiationsThumper currently in negotiationsThumper currently in negotiationsThumper currently in negotiationsThumper currently in negotiationsThumper currently in negotiationsThumper currently in negotiationsThumper currently in negotiationsThumper currently in negotiations
Send a message via AIM to Thumper Send a message via Skype™ to Thumper
Default Re: A Christmas Card for you Wombats....

I'm sure you meant well... But God damn was that gay...

Having said that... Love you!!!
Old December 20th, 2006, 01:08 PM
Sioux Chef
Brokeback Mountain ranger

seagate is infamous around these partsseagate is infamous around these partsseagate is infamous around these partsseagate is infamous around these partsseagate is infamous around these partsseagate is infamous around these partsseagate is infamous around these partsseagate is infamous around these partsseagate is infamous around these partsseagate is infamous around these partsseagate is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to seagate Send a message via Skype™ to seagate
Default Re: A Christmas Card for you Wombats....

crappy mix...